Jack and Jill

7 members have voted

1. 1. Grade Jack and Jill

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

Jack and Jill is one of the worst films I've ever seen. There is nothing funny about it and and not only is it not funny, but you actually feel embarassed for the actors in the film. Pacino has hit a low point in this film. He plays a parody of himself and it isn't pretty. This is worse than Little Nicky.1/10

Jack and Jill is one of the worst films I've ever seen. There is nothing funny about it and and not only is it not funny, but you actually feel embarassed for the actors in the film. Pacino has hit a low point in this film. He plays a parody of himself and it isn't pretty. This is worse than Little Nicky.1/10

Worse than Little Nicky. Ouch, I'm gonna stay far away from this film.

C.It's actually well shot. It's a blend of click / Just Go With It , but rated PG of all things. This could be considered a family movie in some aspects.Adam Sandler in drag is exactly how annoying and bad you'd think it would be. They tried to be heartfelt, but with dick jokes and fart jokes thrown in, and than add in a bunch of Cameo's.Katie Holmes was barely used, although she was fine.Sandler should have dropped the whole family aspect and just gone for an old school raunchfest. It's almost as bad as White Chicks ... Terry Crews scenes being the only redeemable part of that!You know how Sandler always tries to put a moral to the story kind of movie. This is exactly that, but it totally doesn't fit.I don't know what he was trying to accomplish. Perhaps he thinks he's getting older and wants to hit the 7-16 market, or maybe he's just making movies that his own kids can watch.It would have been bearable if they had a different actress playing Jill.A few clever lines in there as usual, and scenario's relating the computers or pop culture.Wait for it to be on TV.I went into this movie with the absolute lowest of expectations, so anything was pretty well going to pass.DVD rental if it's $4 and you can split it 10 ways with friends!!! Wait-for-TV !!!