Neo

Big Hero 6 | November 7, 2014 | Now available on home video

:mouthdropped:

That's a lot of pairing!

That's only assuming that everyone gets paired up with someone, and only one person.

You can get a lot more permutations if you start to assume that some characters could opt to remain single, relationships don't need to be limited to two, characters could have multiple partners, and so forth.

Really, though, you need to ask the really important question: what are the proper ship names.

• Like 1

I'm only counting fifteen. Each cluster is a pairing:

1  LB  GH  WF2  LB  GW  HF3  LB  GF  HW4  LG  BH  WF5  LG  BW  HF6  LG  BF  HW7  LH  BG  WF8  LH  BW  GF9  LH  BF  GH10  LW  BG  HF11  LW  BH  GF12  LW  BF  GH13  LF  BG  HW14  LF  BH  GW15  LF  BW  GH

L = Honey Lemon

B = Baymax

G = GoGo Tomogo

H = Hiro Hamada

W = Wasabi no Ginger

F = Fredzilla

yep, as somebody else pointed out i forgot to divide by two to account for symmetry (its n * (n - 1) / 2 with n being the number of characters).

and yes, the shipnames will be interesting since all of the names are so strange :P

Edited by chuck0
  • Like 1

Thanks a lot for this.

Seems like they're focusing on comedy again as marketing strategy. But the pacing is kinda slow though? Need more actions IMO

FYI:

There is an Easter egg in 1:22 of the video, I see the picture of the woman with pepper spray in Bolt

I found another easter egg, Hans is on the Wanted picture on 1:16

Edited by phantom
  • Like 1

Hm, seems like AOL got an exclusive there... at least i currently cant find a youtube version :(

but i am pretty sure that that will be up pretty soon as well.

And yes its focusing on comedy which is imo good from a marketing perspective. Btw Baymax sounds great :)

Edited by chuck0
  • Like 1

Hm, seems like AOL got an exclusive there... at least i currently cant find a youtube version :(but i am pretty sure that that will be up pretty soon as well.And yes its focusing on comedy which is imo good from a marketing perspective. Btw Baymax sounds great :)

Well,I will have to wait several hours to read it on my laptop then!
  • Like 1

And one last link... this one to dailymotion (should also work on most mobile devices)http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x21hzxe_les-nouveaux-heros-bande-annonce-2-vo-hd1080p_shortfilms

Indeed,thank you :DI like this,it's funny and people will like it :)From a technical point of view this is their best work,wonderful graphics,that sometimes seems very realistic
  • Like 1

http://on.aol.com/video/tammy---trailer-no--3-518320811 Found this on YouTube. Link may not last long if Disney doesn't like it though.http://youtu.be/bxHI3MehcSE

Loved the trailer! The only stuff I didn't really like was the tape stuff. I thought it took up to much of the trailers time. I think this could make 200 million 

Edited by ban1o
  • Like 1