Taylor

Weekend Estimates: #1-TED 54.1m; #2-MM 39.16m; #3-BRAVE 34m; #4-MADEA 26.35m; #5- MAD3 11.82m

Women are already more objective more than men. Go look in magazine.

That may be so, but all that is considered "dirty" stuff a guy has to do on the downlow, and if he has a girlfriend it probably isn't gonna fly with them. Whereas if said guy's gf want's to go see MM tonight I can bet you $100 bucks he doesn't get a say in the matter of it. Double standard. It's acceptable in the mainstream to objectify men in a "fun" way it isn't with women. Either it's acceptable for both or unacceptable for both. Society needs to make up their mind.

That's because we don't need a movie franchise to get our kicks. Look at alcohol advertising and everything else out there. Hot chicks all over the place for us to drool over.

Agreed watch the documentaryKilling US Softy 3It free to watch online legally. It meant to shown by everyone. It really good and I encourage everybody to watch it.

That's because we don't need a movie franchise to get our kicks. Look at alcohol advertising and everything else out there. Hot chicks all over the place for us to drool over.

Like Nikki...

...Cox

Posted Image

:drool:

You sure do! Nobody disrespects Queen Darling Nikki.

Not because she Nikki but in general for calling her ugly.My girl friends always got mad at me when I say a rude comment about girl. Good thing they do not all the bad things I said about girls. It mostly one girl in general.

You're telling me they don't do the exact same thing with men in advertising to women? C'mon of course they do! Now more than ever.

That may be so, but all that is considered "dirty" stuff a guy has to do on the downlow, and if he has a girlfriend it probably isn't gonna fly with them. Whereas if said guy's gf want's to go see MM tonight I can bet you $100 bucks he doesn't get a say in the matter of it. Double standard. It's acceptable in the mainstream to objectify men in a "fun" way it isn't with women. Either it's acceptable for both or unacceptable for both. Society needs to make up their mind.

Not even dirty stuffy just general advertisement for perfume, alcohol, car parts, ect

• Like 1

It's related to a bunch of other double standards, like the male:stud::female:whore thing. I think society has been conditioned to assume males are more likely to cheat on their spouses than females, so it's easier for male objectification to be seen as "playful" than female.At any rate, I can't fault males or females for seeing Magic Mike since it seems like it's a solid film, and that's really all that matters to us in the end, isn't it? Edited by tribefan695
  • Like 1