Impact

CAYOM-Franchise list

Wrong thread, my dear riczhang. And darn you for taking the Casual Vacancy rights!! :P

:lol: I just picked the first thread that said franchise. I'm not sure if I'm gonna do anything with the Causal Vacancy because it seems very sprawling and may be too difficult to adapt, so if I don't do anything with it for a few CAYOM, I'll let you have it.

Cinderella, Little Mermaid, LA Noire, etc are not franchises. You don't claim them here.This thread is for video game series, literary series, etc. There's only 1 Cinderella story, 1 Little Mermaid story, 1 LA Noire game (with no expectations for a sequel), 1 game of Red Dead Redemption, etc.

Edited by 4815162342

Cinderella, Little Mermaid, LA Noire, etc are not franchises. You don't claim them here.This thread is for video game series, literary series, etc. There's only 1 Cinderella story, 1 Little Mermaid story, 1 LA Noire game (with no expectations for a sequel), 1 game of Red Dead Redemption, etc.

So what should I do?

You can just release them, forewarning for books that already exist would be nice but you don't have to announce your projects or claim anything for one off book, and other non-serialised pre-existing material.

So what should I do?

You can announce you're making a Cinderella film or a Little Mermaid film or etc, but this thread isn't the place for it because this thread solely has to do with pre-existing Franchises.

There's more than one Red Dead game...