Impact

CAYOM Year 3-Oscar picks

Yeah 4 times, year 2 (Johnsons, really hate that film now it was just a romantic comedy about a con artist), year 8 (Murder on the 4th Floor, I really enjoy this), year 15 (Journey West-my masterpiece ;)) and year 22 (Knights of the Round Table, a epic film that somehow had bad legs since the person doing the actuals that year didn't like the film because it was "too short" of a plot...)

Well I have not been nominated for picture since year 26 in the old CAYOM...so yeah this is a big deal for me :P

That's cause I came along just after that. :P

Just kidding. Although I did get nominated pretty quickly (my 3rd year) and after that got nominated pretty much every year I played (sometimes twice in one year) except for after I would win BP (which I did in Y33, Y39, and Y43). Ironically, every time I won I hosted Oscars that year...and it always happened in January of a real-life year. Just saying. It was the "Ueka Curse". But no fudging happened.

:lol: You fudged them!Point did acuse me once of fudging the Oscar nominees for a dumb reason. I closed the tiebreakers when my film was in the lead but it was after enough time had happened. Um yeah....

As for the supporting cats-these look popular:Supporting actor: Tommy Lee Jones, Aaron Eckhart, Frank Langella and Michael Sheen. With Ben Barnes looking like the 5th nom.Supporting actress: Glenn Close, Michelle Monaghan, Tilda Swinton and Mila Kunis. Olvia Wilde is also looking in.