The Creator

CAYOM Studios

NUMERATOR

PICTURES

Year 1 Through Present

Oscar History

Nominations (Top 16 films) (* = BP Nominee)

1. Alesia (Year 4)- 16*

2. Hired Guns (Year 1)- 11*

2. U.S.S. Seawolf (Year 2)- 11*

2. The Shark Mutiny (Year 5)- 11*

5. And the Band Played On (Year 1)- 9*

5. The Good Die Young (Year 4)- 9*

7.Dragon Age: Darkness Over Ferelden (Year 2)- 7

7. Eternal Sleep (Year 2)- 7*

7. StarCraft: Fury of the Swarm (Year 5)- 7

10. Fatal Rendezvous (Year 3)- 6

10. Red Rabbit (Year 3)- 6

10. Sylvarius (Year 4)- 6

13. Call of Duty (Year 1)- 5

13. Call of Duty: Of Their Own Accord (Year 4)- 5

15. The End of the Universe (Year 1)- 4

15. Dragon Age: Onslaught (Year 5)- 4

Wins (Top 8 Films)

1. U.S.S. Seawolf (Year 2)- 5 (Actor, Adapted Screenplay, Editing, Sound Editing, Sound Mixing)

2. The Good Die Young (Year 4)- 4 (Picture, Director, Original Screenplay, Sound Editing)

3. Alesia (Year 4)- 3 (Score, Art Direction, Costume Design)

3. Eternal Sleep (Year 2)- 3 (Director, Actress, Supporting Actress)

4. Call of Duty: Of Their Own Accord (Year 4)- 2 (Sound Mixing, Use of Action)

4. Dragon Age: Darkness Over Ferelden (Year 2)- 2 (Art Direction, Costume Design)

4. Fatal Rendezvous (Year 3)- 2 (Actor, Supporting Actress)

4. Hired Guns (Year 1)- 2 (Director, Actor)

Box Office (In Progress)

Opening Weekends

Domestic Totals (Top 20 Films)

1. StarCraft: Fury of the Swarm (Year 5)- $424,409,551

2. Call of Duty: Of Their Own Accord (Year 4)- $292,664,998

3. Dragon Age: Onslaught (Year 5)- $278,265,368

4. Call Of Duty (Year 1)- $261,284,564

5. Alesia (Year 4)- $251,367,546

6. The End Of The Universe (Year 1)- $239,617,530

7. Red Rabbit (Year 3)- $218,438,498

8. Dragon Age: Darkness Over Ferelden (Year 2)- $207,099,871

9. Sylvarius (Year 4)- $202,802,991

10. Wolves of the Deep (Year 3)- $200,832,449

11. And The Band Played On (Year 1)- $185,172,351

12. U.S.S. Seawolf (Year 2)- $172,045,876

13. The Shark Mutiny (Year 5)- $165,479,868

14. The Horn (Year 1)- $158,660,778

15. Fable (Year 3)- $151,290,941

16. Pokemon: Rise of the Rockets (Year 4)- $140,574,893

17. A Bend In The Road (Year 1)- $130,175,439

18. Vengeance (Year 2)- $125,283,506

19. Pokemon: The Journey Begins (Year 2)- $122,214,926

20. Hired Guns (Year 1)- $118,224,329

Edited by 4815162342

So I wonder which studios are the big guns, like WB and Paramount in real life. It would be interesting if someone would try to match all the players' studios with real life studios, so we could see which one is like the Paramount of the game, who is like the Universal, who is like Disney, etc.

Creator, Numbers are two of the biggest. Probably Warner Bros and Disney of the real life. Spaghetti should be Sony, Paramount and Universal are for SilverShark and Andrew. Fox is for Blankments. I am Lionsgate and Alpha is Summit :lol:

I'm cheating because I'm going to pretend DreamWorks, New Line, and MGM are still in business, but my response to these are:Spaghetti=Disney (Spaghetti releases a majority of family films, and then a few R-movies that Touchstone would release.The Creator=Warner Bros. (His films have the general unusualness, prestige and distinction that I usually grab from WB. Also has a lot of Oscar contenders.)Riczhang=Sony (Riczhang releases basically only events and OCs, much like Sony)Numbers=Paramount (They have similar prestige to Creator, but without the unusualness, which is what makes WB; thus, must be Paramount)Alfred=Fox (Very unusual films come from Alfred, but yet still have a "this is a studio's idea" behind them.)Blankments=Universal (I release a lot of films, and this is the only major studio left. :P )Andrew the Alien=Lionsgate (Releases mostly horror movies and some events)SilverShark=MGM (Doesn't release much, but puts much effort into his movies.)Electric=DreamWorks (Unusual films with conservative budgets)Water Bottle=New Line Cinema (Small movies with interesting premises)Impact=Summit (Small but great movies [with the exception of Twilight but meh])CJohn=Relativity (New studio but still strong)Alpha=CBS Films (See above) Edited by Blankments
  • Like 3

Family films make up a small proportion of what I release this year. IMO, it's hard to match each user with a film, but it's pretty easy to find a film and think: it probably would have been done by this studio.Also, I think I associate myself more with Sony than Disney. Psychonauts and Candlelight were my only two family films this year.

Edited by Spaghetti

Family films make up a small proportion of what I release this year. IMO, it's hard to match each user with a film, but it's pretty easy to find a film and think: it probably would have been done by this studio.Also, I think I associate myself more with Sony than Disney. Psychonauts and Candlelight were my only two family films this year.

Well, looking at last year, Spark seemed like a Disney sci-fi ala Treasure Planet, and Glass Castle seemed like a Touchstone OC. Psychonauts fits in with Frankenweenie and then Candlelight seems like it come out of the experimental side of Disney like Paperman.Looking at my own films this year, the only one I have a strong association to studio with is Shiverin' Gulch, which just feels like Disney thanks to Gravity Falls.

MAJOR FILM STUDIOSParamount Pictures - Numbers (Big tentpoles and the usual Oscar darling)Warner Bros. Pictures - Creator (Same as Paramount, a little more spice)Columbia Pictures - Riczhang (Really only big tentpoles)Walt Disney Pictures - Spaghetti (Variety of films, from family to darker material)Universal Pictures - Blankments (Tentpoles and Oscar contenders are usually found here)20th Century Fox - Impact (A somewhat nice studio that tries with each film)MINI-MAJORSLionsgate - Alfred (B-movies, but sometimes otherwise)Relativity Media - Andrew (Same as Lionsgate, B-movies, etc.)The Weinstein Company - Water Bottle (Usually interesting movies)New Line Cinema - Alpha (Can make a good movie, but sometimes backfires)Dreamworks Pictures - CJohn (Ambitious tentpoles, good movies usually)Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer - Electric (Nice but not too ambitious movies)Summit Entertainment - SilverShark (Makes ambitious movies)CBS Films - ChD (A small studio with promising films)

• Like 2