MagnetMan

Favorite 80s films... for the old-timers

Happened to watch an episode of the live-action "The Flash" series last night, and one of the guest stars reminded me of one of my favorite 80s movies that has not been mentioned.Electric Dreams. About Miles and his new Pinecone home computer who becomes self-aware after he spills champagne on it. And then Miles and the computer end up vying for the affection of Virginia Madsen who lives upstairs.

There were a hell of a lot of great movies for the younger kids back then. Movies that are corny as all hell when you watch them now, but you still love em because to you they will always be awesome.The Wizard - Total Nintendo commercial, but great funNeverending StoryMac & MeCloak & DaggerFlight of the NavigatorLast StarfighterGremlinsGooniesManhattan ProjectThe Land Before TimeDark CrystalThe Lady in White - who remembers that one?Hell .... even MANNEQUIN I loved. Just about every film listed in here is precious to me, lol.And yes, Caveman is just plain hilarious. "Zug Zug." The old blind guy with Shelley Long... bwahahahahaDoes anyone remember those little Land Before Time hand puppets that they used to have for kids at Pizza Hut? I distinctly remember owning a Sara the Triceratops one.