Jack Nevada

Movie Character crushes

Obviously, you're not a (good) dentist.

She got a huge capped tooth because of a cavity. (Didn't know dentists practiced in Middle Earth)

And that cavity is something that was untreated for years which means that she hadn`t seen the dentist for long long time.

Edited by fishnets

Obviously, you're not a (good) dentist.She got a huge capped tooth because of a cavity. (Didn't know dentists practiced in Middle Earth)

I said she had good looking teeth. White Clean and in those times, she got a cavity fixed. Now that is pretty impressive.

I said she had good looking teeth. White Clean and in those times, she got a cavity fixed.Now that is pretty impressive.

Can we see the evidence of fixed cavity? There`s nothing impressive about letting that tooth rot like that and than show it on the big screen. I don`t know what PJ was thinking. And you are just trolling with all the fake Shitto love.

Can we see the evidence of fixed cavity? There`s nothing impressive about letting that tooth rot like that and than show it on the big screen. I don`t know what PJ was thinking. And you are just trolling with all the fake Shitto love.

And she is almost part of Royalty who helped save the day, while you would TROLL as a peasant and a coward. Lol.

And she is almost part of Royalty who helped save the day, while you would TROLL as a peasant and a coward. Lol.

Shitto is part of what royalty? her dad is just some character actor and her hubby is some TV actor and no matter how hard they try to presetn themselves as Oz royality nobody is buying it. And nobody knows who bland Eowimp is. regular people who aren`t TORN fucks remember Liv Tyler`s beauty not Shitto`s stupid character who looked like Marlon Wayans in White Chicks.

BTW, official name for Shitto fanboys is Shittards. Want to be a Shittard? Than keep it up.

Edited by fishnets

Shitto is part of what royalty? her dad is just some character actor and her hubby is some TV actor and no matter how hard they try to presetn themselves as Oz royality nobody is buying it. And nobody knows who bland Eowimp is. regular people who aren`t TORN fucks remember Liv Tyler`s beauty not Shitto`s stupid character who looked like Marlon Wayans in White Chicks.

Whatever dude if you get so worked up over some celebrity or some fantasy girl in a movie, in a joke discussion thread, that would never happen, any meeting.

Whatever dude if you get so worked up over some celebrity or some fantasy girl in a movie, in a joke discussion thread, that would never happen, any meeting.

You must be new around here because I notoriously hate Shitto for ruining LOTR and want her to disappear. And she is no celebrity cause nobody but staunchiest LOTR fnaboys and myself know who she is. She must be stopped.

You must be new around here because I notoriously hate Shitto for ruining LOTR and want her to disappear. And she is no celebrity cause nobody but staunchiest LOTR fnaboys and myself know who she is. She must be stopped.

Well considering the movie came out about 10 years ago, you have held a grudge a long time.

Well considering the movie came out about 10 years ago, you have held a grudge a long time.

I see it as saving the world of cinema from the worst actress ever. I refuse to see TTT and Shriekapoo (ROTK) because I believe she`ll tank as long as I`m strong. I`m a huge fan of the books and FOTR and I would have been a big fan of other 2 movies had it not been for this ugly stupid talentless shrieking idiot.

Edited by fishnets