Jack Nevada

Movie Character crushes

Yeah, what movie character did you or still have a crush on?

Jessica Chastain's character in The Help is probably my number one. I couldn't take my eyes off of her, she really stole the show by being just so goddamn attractive and likable in that movie.

Posted Image

Then come Emma Stone in Easy A, Kate Winslet in Eternal Sunshine and Anna Kendrick in 50/50

Emma Stone in Easy AJoan Crawford in Grand HotelLauren Bacall in The Big SleepIngrid Bergman in CasablancaMelanie Laurent in Inglourious BasterdsCameron Diaz in There's Something About MaryHelena Bonham Carter in Fight Club (I wonder what that says about me)Rooney Mara in both The Social Network and The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

Emma Stone- The Help/Amazing Spider-ManJennifer Lawrence- The Hunger GamesKristen Stewart- Twilight (yeah have funny making fun of me!)Scarlett Johansson- Iron Man 2/The AvengersCameron Diaz- Bad TeacherAnne Hathaway- The Dark Knight RisesI have a ton of crushes on TV Show characters

Emma Stone in The Help. Several of that character's traits - being the black sheep of her family, having strained relationships with women she used to be friends with, speaking frankly and directly, English degree - actually very closely mirror people I've dated and/or been very close to in real life. And she's Emma Stone, so duh.

Anne Hathaway - The Dark Knight RisesJennifer Lawrence - X-Men First Class and the Hunger GamesLiv Tyler - Lord of the Rings TrilogyMolly Ringwald - Sixteen CandlesNatalie Portman - Star Wars PrequelsKate Winslet - TitanicCarrie Ann-Moss - The Matrix Trilogy

Edited by scottb

Michael CorleoneJason BourneWolverineRobbie Turner (Atonement)ThorCaptain AmericaMagneto (Fassbender)Iron ManBruce BannerKing Henry 8th (Tudors)Charles Brandon (Tudors)Edmund (Mansfield Park)Stix (Sparkle) 1976Wilberforce (Amazing Grace)And the list goes on and on.

Legolas-From Lord of the RingsAnimal Mother-From Full Metal JacketJane-FireflyMal-FireflySylar-HeroesSid 6.7-VirtuosityColonel Graham-PosseEzra-Magnificent SevenHudson-AliensYoung Obi Wan-Star Wars prequels

Edited by Warhorse

Emma Stone- The Help/Amazing Spider-ManJennifer Lawrence- The Hunger GamesKristen Stewart- Twilight (yeah have funny making fun of me!)Scarlett Johansson- Iron Man 2/The AvengersCameron Diaz- Bad TeacherAnne Hathaway- The Dark Knight RisesI have a ton of crushes on TV Show characters

Emma Robert and Hayden Panettiere- Scream 4Megan Fox- Transformers Series Edited by Andrew the Alien