druv10

The Big Bang Theory

James Earl Jones made funny noises, while eating ice cream with Sheldon.

It would have been even funnier, when they had him imitate Darth Vadder Sounds.

One of the specialities of BBT is to have guest stars playing funny versions of themselves. Buzz Aldrin as Astronaut, who can't let go his former glories, Will Wheaton as evil character. Now Carrie Fisher as crazy person with a baseball bat and JEJ as friendly old uncle humoring Sheldon's fandom.

Has this been done before in an other show?

• Like 1

Penny/Kaley Cuoco has made weird choices in her life partners (boy friends , husbands)!!

A homunculus nerdy physicist and a profesional tennisplayer, who will probably never win a tournament again ( he won the US Open as a Junior).

As a man it is sometimes hard to understand, why a female makes certain choices for a partner. Is it looks, earning potential or personal humour? My theory is that she chooses a man, that makes herself look or feel good. When Kaley dated Johnny Galecki( the actor playing Leonard), he was the star of the show coming of former Rosanne glory. Later he was overshadowed by Jim Parsons (Sheldon) and she probably dumped him (?) Penny likes the image of herself being worshiped by a succesful and inteligent man, so Leonard can be as boring as he wants to be, she will prefer him over a Zac (tall stupid guy). Kaley has married a former tennis star some years younger than herself. He is very tall, but has not won a tennis match in over a year. I predict disaster for that aliance. A very succesful female and a very unsuccessful male partner can not work in the long run. The man has not to make more money than the woman in a relationship, but at least he has to have some sort of fulfillment in what he is doing. The stinging words of "friends" will do the rest and undermine their present happyness. Kaley will earn about $20m a year in the near future, while her husband will probably be just Mr.Cuoco. So why he? Because he is tall? Because was a tennis star in his youth? I can imagine that he gives her the feeling of being special now and adds to her consequence in the present. But that will change soon enough.

Edited by Rudolf

So now they got their pay rise. The 3 top actors will make $1m per episode for 3-4 seasons plus backend.

So Kaley will make about $90m in the next 3 years while her professional tennis player husband has carreer earnings of $1m .

That can't work out for them. In 2014 Ryan Sweeting has made $156,- in the one challenger match he has lost. Kaley Cuoco earns $800,- per second on the show.

So now they got their pay rise. The 3 top actors will make $1m per episode for 3-4 seasons plus backend.

So Kaley will make about $90m in the next 3 years while her professional tennis player husband has carreer earnings of $1m .

That can't work out for them. In 2014 Ryan Sweeting has made $156,- in the one challenger match he has lost. Kaley Cuoco earns $800,- per second on the show.

Probably but he can enjoy being the boy toy till she keeps him, if he knows whats good for him he'll be the doormat. I am sure he has some money mentioned in the prenup also plus spousal support will be there too for him in his future as he gets a share of her married life earnings.

Edited by maxenricfan

Probably but he can enjoy being the boy toy till she keeps him, if he knows whats good for him he'll be the doormat. I am sure he has some money mentioned in the prenup also plus spousal support will be there too for him in his future as he gets a share of her married life earnings.

I am not afraid for his financial future. He is said to be worth $2m.

But why start such a mariage from Kaleys point of view? Just enjoy your boytoy and pay for what you get (no tatooes or vows).

I see a lot of tears. Already there is divorce talk and negativ reports of her behaviour at his birthday party.

All the emotional turmoil is preprogramed for that mariage.

I don't know why you are being so negative and cynical

yeah on paper it doesn't work but as John and Paul said 'all you need is love' and is it so hard to believe that maybe they are genuinely in love with each other

lay off the girl

I don't know why you are being so negative and cynical

yeah on paper it doesn't work but as John and Paul said 'all you need is love' and is it so hard to believe that maybe they are genuinely in love with each other

lay off the girl

It took me a while to figure out whom you meant with John and Paul (what a shame).

For a successful mariage you need more than love. In a normal houshold it needs enough money to survive financial problems (here for sure no problem). And both partners must get out satisfaction from the relationship. I am predicting the mariage will not last. Simply because he is so unsuccessful professionally. He has not won a pro tennis match in over a year, He has not won an ATP-pro match in over 3 years. In over 7 years as pro athlet he has only won a single ATP-tour tournament. He must have huge talents elsewhere to make him attractive as a life partner, but that won't work in the long run.

A lot of young female celebrities make such errors to marry nobodies. Why a 28 year old is so stupid is beyond me.