Impact

CAYOM Year 5 Discussion

Well, Dogs of Babel is my only serious OC, so I hope it gets some major noms, maybe my first BP. My predictions as of now though are (haven't read anything.)

Dawn of Oblivion

Empty Hearth

First in the Nation

The Shark Mutiny

Eccentric Minds/Dogs of Babel

Came up with a few new ideas today. I will release a found footage horror at some point in the year through a platform release and a traditionally animated western horror directed by Alex Hirsch (Gravity Falls) in October.Also, Blue Beetle isn't being released this year... at least on its current date. I'll give darth until Wednesday to log on and say he's working on Wonder Woman. Otherwise, I'll write Blue Beetle on Thursday for Wonder Woman's current release date.

Blank, I can't open the spoiler tag of the movie you just posted.

That's very bizarre. Just tried it myself and it took about two minutes to load... The spoiler tags were originally bolded, and I unbolded them now. Maybe that'll work?

I do think that Coffee Clan will have a great chance though once I'm done with it.I have Bale and Fassbender in it.

Uhm...... I don't think that's a good reason :unsure:And, I'm thinking without having read most of these:Dawn of OblivionEccentric MindsEmpty HearthFirst in the NationThe Shark MutinyOther Contenders I think will be: Dogs of Babel, Worlds Apart, Celia, a Slave and Coffee Clan Edited by riczhang
  • Like 1

Normally, I just write out some of the gag scenes, and let the rest of the comedy just be implied. The people involved would often be indicators of the film's quality.However, I feel like I had plenty of humorous elements written out in Eccentric Minds.