i certainly hope it lasts at least three more seasons, if bones can get an 8th season i don't see why castle can't...plus castle is fun ,with a fun cast!all abc needs to do is get a better group of wannabes for its dancing thingy(its all about casting or how to refresh a very old formula)

yeah but you know they'll all be back in like 4 or 5 episodes ( even though I don't mind the higher stakes job Beckett is doing now ) 

I was mainly referring to Castle being in threat which is not exactly and ordinary stuff ( usually its Beckett ) ... also these 2 parter episodes are really good and while I realize that you can't have it all the time ( show would switch to serial instead of procedural obviously ... though Burn Notice did do that and the show actually improved when it was getting quite stale ) I think that 3 or 4 two-parters per season would be nice 

Premiere,finale and somewhere in the middle 

Hopefully this isn't the only one this season 

I liked the premiere, cheesy cliffhanger and all. I'm sure that by the end of next episode, either Beckett will quit her new job or Castle will get hired by the government, getting us back to the great Castle/Beckett dynamic for solving crimes. Excited for next week's!

so i finally catch up on this season , saw all 3 episodes last night back to back 

i was very surprised by her reaction , can't believe how stressed i was over it lol so much i waited 3 episodes before watching this season  -_-

i'm just glad she got fired now the team can be back together again , i missed ryan esposito etc

don't care for PI at all 

• Community Manager

Enjoyable episode, but I would've been fine with Beckett not making back to the Precinct to be honest. It was interesting seeing Beckett in Castle's shoes.

I haven't seen the episode yet but I can't see Castle being able to work in the long-term without Beckett being in the precint.

I haven't seen the episode yet but I can't see Castle being able to work in the long-term without Beckett being in the precint.

I mean Beckett taking on Castle's role in the precinct, along with Castle of course. IDK, I'm fine with the direction they're going, I just think it would've been interesting

very good episode , that girl was cray-cray waving the gun around like that and sure enough lol

and castle 's reaction "she dotted my i" was too funny ! i love his vest ha ha ha...

on the by side , castle has got to boot pi out! everybody walking in like its the train station , hello casa castle huh 

maybe some day they'll create a detective agency and hire esposito and ryan as partners to hold the fort when the go on a cruise in the north pole  :P