A Marvel Fanboy

China Box Office Thread | Deadpool & Wolverine- July 26

DOFP was very close to CA2.

DOFP did beat CA2 but I would be shocked if Apocalyps won. Civil War is adding IM & SM and whole host of SH while BvS has Superman and Batman on the big screen for the first time. I think it comes down to those 2.

DOFP did beat CA2 but I would be shocked if Apocalyps won. Civil War is adding IM & SM and whole host of SH while BvS has Superman and Batman on the big screen for the first time. I think it comes down to those 2.

Yeah, CA3 and BS will do around 1.5b and Apocalypse should make 1.2b. 

Amazing for the Little Prince. It will surpass IO by next week. Now that's a huge surprise.

It will become the 3rd or 4th highest grossing Hollywood animation for 2015 behind BH6 and Minions and/or Home. Wow.

Edited by MinaTakla

Assuming CW as good as WS, Apocalypse as good as DOFP, then both could do 1.5B, while SB should do lower, maybe 1.2B or sub 1B, if it's bad movie.

Marvel brand is also much stronger than DC for now.

Which is why I thought CW will finish higher than Apocalypse while BvS has Batman and Superman together for the first time. I thought that novelty will play well in China.