A Marvel Fanboy

China Box Office Thread | Deadpool & Wolverine- July 26

China really pissed me off with their crazy release schedule, they have successfully destroyed TDKR and TASM grosses in China and massively dented both of their OS performances.Bet Chinese Film Group/SARFT are having a huge party soon....

China really pissed me off with their crazy release schedule, they have successfully destroyed TDKR and TASM grosses in China and massively dented both of their OS performances.Bet Chinese Film Group/SARFT are having a huge party soon....

SARFT is a government organization, they use tax-payers' money having parties everyday.

Soon you are gonna be a victim too. :stirthepot:

Due to cercomstances that could not be predicted.Its easy to see that if China has´ent done this TDKR/TASM/TE2/PROM mash up and just gave them 7 days alone it would have made 50 mill easy :( :( :(

Due to cercomstances that could not be predicted.Its easy to see that if China has´ent done this TDKR/TASM/TE2/PROM mash up and just gave them 7 days alone it would have made 50 mill easy :( :( :(

Under 50m is definitely a "lucky" guess for me. I wont deny that. Yes under normal circumstance it will most likely break 50m. But the reason I did that was because of the over-hype on TASM and TDKR with some saying they will easily break $100m, and I was just there to say sth opposite LOLBut now it's safe to say neither of them was THAT hyped in real life (neither had a massive OW despite the potential of the market is big enough to support more for both at the same time), and neither was $100m-worthy (neither generated out-of-the-roof WOM). Edited by vc2002

Early estimates for Weekly Sep. 3~9:1. TE2 140M yuan $22.2m2. Promtheus 93m yuan $14.6m3. TDKR 66m yuan $10.44. TASM 49m yuan $7.7m5. local movie #1 at 4.4m yuan

Any chance of TDKR and TASM could stabelize?