A Marvel Fanboy

China Box Office Thread | Deadpool & Wolverine- July 26

Thanks, didn't Avatar run for 2-3 months?

Yes, but not that case anymore.Maojor foreign movies that had extended run (usually would be two weeks more apart from the 30 days initial runs) recent years: Avatar, Inception, TF3, T3D, MI4.Pi is too close to December (a traditional protection month since forever). And it already ruined SARFT's "plan" by performing far beyond anyone's expectation.

Overal box office has crossed 14B yuan $2.2B by end of November. Should end around 16B yuan $25.5B this year when all revenue is counted. About 22% increase from 2011.

+22%? It's big, but that seems lower than previous year isn't it? I remember +63% or something like that. So among big markets Brazil and Mexico are the fastest-growing now. But 22% in an already big market like that it's still huge :)

+22%? It's big, but that seems lower than previous year isn't it? I remember +63% or something like that. So among big markets Brazil and Mexico are the fastest-growing now. But 22% in an already big market like that it's still huge :)

Yes, last year it was 30%. 2010 was 42.%

Blame the foreign movies blackout in Summer.

Holy crap I knew LoP was gonna do good business here, but this good?? :blink: :oAstonishing WOM. I'm seriously expecting TA type of numbers. China really love LoP. Check this link, a lot of kuso of its offical poster.http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2020334804

Can't stop laughing. :DScreen accounts of LoP keeps increasing everyday. Hope it could get an extension.

It really looks like a mini Avatar now. The WOM is roof breaking high right now. The only question is whether the release could get an extension like Avatar had.

If it can get an extension then maybe 100M could be possible. :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: