A Marvel Fanboy

China Box Office Thread | Deadpool & Wolverine- July 26

3 minutes ago, XXR Krampus Claus said:

That's crazy. Were those compulsory viewing type films or was it like a Gone with the Wind in the US type situation?

There were a lots of free tickets sold back then. Some film would need 100M of tickets to be sold for break even.

Wikipedia does have a page on it 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_films_by_box_office_admissions

• Like 1
  • Astonished 1

2 hours ago, XXR Krampus Claus said:

That's crazy. Were those compulsory viewing type films or was it like a Gone with the Wind in the US type situation?

heard someone once compare it to a free traveling circuses, with projectionists going from town to town showing the movie for free to the whole town

Edited by interiorgatordecorator

17 hours ago, Bruce said:

Around Half of the entire population (700m)will getting COVID next 2 weeks,things will going be worse,hope the speed will slow down

if someone gets covid do they get asked to isolate or do they just keep dong whatever they always do (ie school or work)?

4 minutes ago, interiorgatordecorator said:

if someone gets covid do they get asked to isolate

They get isolated. 

5 minutes ago, interiorgatordecorator said:

do they just keep dong whatever they always do (ie school or work)?

Avatar Numbers won't be affected if they go to work or everywhere if they treat COVID-19 as mild fever 

3 minutes ago, Issac Newton said:

They get isolated. 

I wouod have assumed so, but how you can you get 500 million people to isolate? seems very dangerous in more ways than one

at this point I think it could be better to just make sure everyone gets it and pray for the best

Edited by interiorgatordecorator

1 minute ago, interiorgatordecorator said:

I wouod have assumed so, but you can you get 500 million people to isolate? seems very dangerous in more ways than one

at this point I think it could be better to just make sure everyone gets it and pray for the best

Na, they would isolated themselves at home. 

But I don't get your point why pray for everyone to get CoVid-19. 

Though, I largely believe that Zero CoVid Policy is not good enough. But, they still they should look for alternatives now

4 hours ago, charlie Jatinder said:

India and China usually are a lot alike. I think even in normal time China would have ended around 75-80M admits range for A2 vs 87M of EG.

So since the exchange rate isnt that different compared to 2019 and yuan hasnt itself inflated noticably would that mean A2 outgrossing Engame considering higher ATP?