A Marvel Fanboy

China Box Office Thread | Deadpool & Wolverine- July 26

1 minute ago, kayumanggi said:

Sorry, what is TWE?

The Wandering Earth 2

The Wandering Earth is currently the biggest Sci-fi Chinese Film grossing ¥4,686,994,000 with 105,095,207 admits of 9.2 Maoyan Score from an anticipated fans of 252,299 back in 2019 Spring Festival!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Issac Newton said:

The Wandering Earth 2

The Wandering Earth is currently the biggest Sci-fi Chinese Film grossing ¥4,686,994,000 with 105,095,207 admits of 9.2 Maoyan Score from an anticipated fans of 252,299 back in 2019 Spring Festival!

Wait, it has a sequel? 😅 I saw the first one and didn't like it. And apparently this one isn't any better?

2 minutes ago, kayumanggi said:

Wait, it has a sequel? 😅 I saw the first one and didn't like it. And apparently this one isn't any better?

Must have made alot of money brother Kayom. So its like Crocodile Dundee. Part 2 wasnt the best or well liked but made alot of money so they actually attempted more sequels. Lol

2 minutes ago, Issac Newton said:

As expected. Hard to find people liking Chinese Films. Have you watched 2021/2022 Spring Festival's Films?

I'm not sure if those I've watched were from that festival. I enjoyed NE ZHA.

Edited by kayumanggi

2 minutes ago, Sheldon Cr said:

Must have made alot of money brother Kayom. So its like Crocodile Dundee. Part 2 wasnt the best or well liked but made alot of money so they actually attempted more sequels. Lol

The first one really made a lot of money. Hollywood operates similarly. Most sequels aren't better than the first entries.

11 hours ago, Issac Newton said:

Part 2 hasn't released - 22 Jan 2022. Where did you watch?

Incredulous Excuse Me GIF

No I meant Dundee 2 wasn't the best sequel but based on its success years later they made more. Lol and rumors of a 4th one and the star must be in his 80s now.🦝😱

I hope no more of them unless their good. That's why I'm worried about indy 5. Though Indiana Jones 4 was way better than dundee 2 or 3. 😂