A Marvel Fanboy

China Box Office Thread | Deadpool & Wolverine- July 26

18 hours ago, Danhjpn said:

I would like 240-250

17 days left ...

Same here brother Danh.  Im with our brother Kayom though with the Cov situation , Im just glad we getting over 200M.. Lets hope a re-release happens that further extends the number bigtime. No way we should have doubled endgame in China...  How thats how the dice rolls sometimes in this crazy era of BO.

2 minutes ago, GOGODanca said:

Lol at the idea that BP2 would have saved it, the first one made only $124m in the market and that was with IW to boost it, I doubt bp2 could have made even 50m in current China 

They don't need BP2 save the entire market,they just need BP2 help cinema hold on till spring festival arrive

Now Avatar great leggy run make them think 'we don't need BP2,Avatar is enough"

22 minutes ago, Issac Newton said:

Stable Increase. Why would it jump too high?? Dec 31-Jan 2 were New Year Holidays 

New year holiday is on weekend, so it barely can make anything different except Sunday night (stronger than normal due to holiday Monday) in my opinion....

Edited by Danhjpn

22 minutes ago, Danhjpn said:

New year holiday is on weekend, so it barely can make anything different except Sunday night (stronger than normal due to holiday Monday) in my opinion....

Probably you haven't followed Film coming out of Holidays. So, you aren't getting my point how Film behave after coming out of Holidays ~I meant the drops..!

Edited by Issac Newton