A Marvel Fanboy

China Box Office Thread | Deadpool & Wolverine- July 26

No offense Firedeep, but wasn't LOP looking at 15m finish at this point? ;)It is still very early. And as for action, it certainly has more than TBL. Combined with bigger brand name, I don't see why it won't do significantly more.

No offense Firedeep, but wasn't LOP looking at 15m finish at this point? ;)It is still very early.And as for action, it certainly has more than TBL. Combined with bigger brand name, I don't see why it won't do significantly more.

$60M would be significantly (80%) more than TBL ...lOP is different. Pi was released very early, earier than most of the world. Not many were aware about its coming. All is Its wom that helpt it.Skyfall, everyone knew its coming. It should have been very frontloading.

You also need to know how most GA would think.

When I was waiting the bus, a girl next to me talking to her friend by phone said she just finished the movie, and it's not bad, and Daniel Craig is a handsome "uncle". :P Edited by POLYLOVE

TASM opened with 34M I believe (320M finish) and TDKR opened with 28M (345M finish).And they had to lose screens to Prometheus and TE2 after 6 and 8 days respectively.If Skyfall can open with 35M+ OD, 400M+ total shouldn't be a problem.

According to CFG inside real time tracking from 700 biggest theaters, Skyfall opening Monday (with Sunday midnight 1.9M) looks to be nearly RMB 34M.

But lets not forget Skyfall has 40%+ more screens than both TDKR and TASM.

I just checked TASM had 40% screens on opening day.

Today, Skyfall has 42%.