A Marvel Fanboy

China Box Office Thread | Deadpool & Wolverine- July 26

But COTT was bad 3D. Not sure why audiences want to subject themselves to another round of 3D if the first one was bad. I think people will stay away from this even though the 2nd one is being shot in 3D.

COTT's admissions reached about 3.54m in China in 2010.There are still quite a lot of audiences who hadn't watched COTT in cinemas.Lack of competitors, WOTT could double COTT in China. Edited by SentryTrans

But COTT was bad 3D. Not sure why audiences want to subject themselves to another round of 3D if the first one was bad. I think people will stay away from this even though the 2nd one is being shot in 3D.

Was a rush conversion job, WOTT was thought up in 3D.

The superpower status isn't important at all.Happiness is more important to people in the world.

Glad you realize that ... :lol:

We still should observe other films's performances in China.The Great Wall wasn't built in a day.

I bet WOTT will do bigger, if not much bigger, than JC.

Was a rush conversion job, WOTT was thought up in 3D.

Which is what I meant.

But COTT was bad (conversion) 3D. Not sure why audiences want to subject themselves to another round of 3D if the first one was bad. I think people will stay away from this even though the 2nd one is being shot in (native) 3D.

any big movies not coming out in China this year?

Dark ShadowsTotal recallAbraham Lincoln: Vampire HunterThe Bourne LegacyFinding Nemo (in 3D)Hotel Transylvania (in 3D)FrankenweenieTaken 2The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn (Part Two)47 RoninGravityRise of the GuardiansDjango Unchained......I know some of these are not "big" movies but they all looks likely wont get released in China. Edited by firedeep