A Marvel Fanboy

China Box Office Thread | Deadpool & Wolverine- July 26

I see. What's the general complains? I thought Chinese audience love action galore.Have fun at the movie :DOh, can you update users score for MOS in the SK thread? I want to know how it is. And I ask you some questions in that thread too, hope you would answer them :D

Many complain about the script and plot is weak and predictable.

MOS 7.4/10 by 2217 users on Douban.com

Im3 7.5/10 by 113,196 users

• Like 1

Nothing is impossible.  Look at STID, nobody will think it will reach $55M in China before.

Amen if STID can almost make 60M...I think MOS has a good chance to beat IM3 in china.

The funny thing is IM3 was helped by Avengers, superman is a reboot. Makes the achievement

even greater!!

this is crazy that its barely midnight in china and you already have midnight numbers. China is way ahead of US on even BO reporting.

Anyone who got brain will know this is an early estimated results plus firedeep did clearly mention that this is based on pre-sale results.  People should appreciate his time and efforts as he always bring us the latest China box office news!  

Between I am deepfire, not firedeep so don't get confuse. 

Edited by deepfire

Many complain about the script and plot is weak and predictable.

MOS 7.4/10 by 2217 users on Douban.com

Im3 7.5/10 by 113,196 users

Thanks for the info Olive  :)

Some valid points, I don't think it's predictable though. I guess the ones going to midnight showings are mostly fans so disappointments and complains are understandable. With the amount of actions/destruction they have in MOS, I think they will do well with GA. 

You're telling me reviews matter on OW in China?  :huh:

No one is saying that. Olive mentioned that early reactions on some biggest Chinese social sites/forums are mixed, so I asked how they are. Olive provided users scores on those sites to show me, that's all.

No one is saying that. Olive mentioned that early reactions on some biggest Chinese social sites/forums are mixed, so I asked how they are. Olive provided users scores on those sites to show me, that's all.

AH!

:thinking:

Yes sir Kayom buddy. YOu know Paramount folks going ape over that one. Thats in the top 10-15 all time for China right my friend?

Wow!. Can  STID get to 60M?

I think it will end its run very soon. Nevertheless, 55 M is a great number.

Yes sir Kayom buddy. YOu know Paramount folks going ape over that one. Thats in the top 10-15 all time for China right my friend?

Wow!. Can  STID get to 60M?

Not even close.

But a very good total for STiD nevertheless.

Olive still sticking to the 50-60 million final gross prediction in china or has that changed?

P.s. Hope you enjoy the movie, I caved and streamed it  :( (even though I'm going to watch 3X times with 10 different people when it comes out).

Edited by messipotamia

Olive still sticking to the 50-60 million final gross in china or has that changed?

P.s. Hope you enjoy the movie, I caved and streamed it  :( (even though I'm going to watch 3X times with 10 different people when it comes out).

Why the sad face? Did you like it?