A Marvel Fanboy

China Box Office Thread | Deadpool & Wolverine- July 26

btw will nysm even be released in China???

Depends on how hard Tiny Times hurt it next week

pretty interested in Tiny times

what's the buzz for it rn? should be pretty huge from what i remember from casting times

Edited by Leyla

btw will nysm even be released in China???

pretty interested in Tiny times

what's the buzz for it rn? should be pretty huge from what i remember from casting times

I'd rather watch IMAX Man of Steel again instead of watching Tiny Times and all the other stupid chinese movies  :)

MOS 2-day cume stands at lc$68.7M, already smashed SR's puny 61.82M lifetime gross. :)

Wow Olive and Earth deep this is very good news.. Its scary looking at the numbers of Avtar 1...Wow 200+M USD eqivalent.

Earth and Olive come to my Avatar vs Avengers and SWS 7 Thread .. So you can share your thoughts and news on how you feel this battle will Go.

Love this Chinese BO thread. So do you think MOS can get 70-80M in china my friends?

Friday #sMOS ¥33M ~$5.4MBoF ¥24.2M~ $3.95m

Thanks Olive, you're always so accommodating to me, spoiling me whenever I ask for updates :lol::P :wub:Good hold for MOS, and great Sat jump ahead.

Incredible Sat jump for MOS  :D

What's the normal Sun drop? 10%? I think it'll be close to 30M, I reckon about 27M-28M

Edited by Sam