A Marvel Fanboy

China Box Office Thread | Deadpool & Wolverine- July 26

Titanic 3Ds Wednesday performing is very strong too, my 7M prediction for the day is pretty locked . Strong night shows suggest it will explode the weekend. :oCan it (6 days) take down the Opening Week record (401M yuan, 62M $, 4 days) of TF3 ? interesting.

That would bring 150 mill in play for sure

#3DTitanic# about $10.8m in Wednesday, about $22.2m in 2 days, more than 3.2m admissions. :o

A question to Chinese people there : I think you have a good English, do you think it's hard for Chinese to learn English? I know Japanese people think it's very hard, but Chinese?

A question to Chinese people there : I think you have a good English, do you think it's hard for Chinese to learn English? I know Japanese people think it's very hard, but Chinese?

It's hard for Chinese to learn English.Lack of a huge quantity of vocabulary, English environment and so on.

It's hard for Chinese to learn English.Lack of a huge quantity of vocabulary, English environment and so on.

Yeah, I guess, the 2 languages are so different, good luck with that.French people aren't very good in English, because we suck about foreign languages, so I can't imagine the level of French learning Asian languages..mamamia!

Yeah, I guess, the 2 languages are so different, good luck with that.French people aren't very good in English, because we suck about foreign languages, so I can't imagine the level of French learning Asian languages..mamamia!

More and more Chinese people are learning French now. :)