#ED

Estimated Wknd Numbers - BD2(141.3M) Skyfall(41.5M) Lincoln(21M)

Just for the record, I did say that Aurora could be the cause of BD2's relatively "average" performance, I just had no idea that Hollywood was reacting(cashing in?) to the tragedy this much.

Aurora only had effect the first 2 months after the shooting, anyone who still dosen't go to movies because of Aurora are probably victims or victims friends.

Just for the record, I did say that Aurora could be the cause of BD2's relatively "average" performance, I just had no idea that Hollywood was reacting(cashing in?) to the tragedy this much.

I think it's simply that they're trying to counter a down-turn of tickets sold for midnight shows. You could of course argue that post-TDKR there hasn't been anything to warrant big midnights, and that's true, but on the flip side the theaters have been pushing for 10pm shows and this makes it easier for them.

I dont want to keep going on about this, but I just dont fucking get LMFAO. I'm sorry, but if you think these guys, their lifestyle and what they are singing about is absolutely awesome, you are an idiot. Most of the guys I meet in school take their shit seriously and think that that is what you should do with your life

But Hammer toured around the world from London to the BAYIt's Hammer go Hammermc hammer yo hammer and the rest can go and play

He probably never came to India.And English music isn't all that popular in India. Only Pop genre to some extent. We know only 1 name from that age, Michael Jackson.