BK007

When will the Mentalist be cancelled?

Don't know if anyone here still watches it.I quite liked the first couple seasons.When Grace's

boyfriend from the FBI became another Red John lackey

I thought the show was taking a turn for the worse.I still continued through since I had nothing much to watch and the show-to-show storylines were decent enough.However, after finding Castle, this just pales in every aspect. Simon Baker is the only highlight. The supporting cast is quite mediocre and the fourth and fifth seasons show that they haven't a clue.Enough of this Red John bullshit. It's getting ridiculous. I guess it's the problem of all shows when they rely on a certain hook but the Mentalist, as evidenced by the ratings as well, seems like it's on the highway to cancellation. I should learn to quit watching flailing shows since they don't get better. Heroes, The Event...I remember feeling this way about long standing programs like House which thankfully ended on a decently high note and HIMYM which I've gone off since last year and quit completely as well as BBT. Anyone recommend anything?My current list only consists of Castle and Person of Interest. Waiting for GOT and need to get back into Walking Dead, which I've only seen Season 1.

I still see Mentalist.. Its a pretty good show but agree with Red John..It needs to end. Catch him. Get him in prison. Let him do mayham from there..Get him a girlfriend. ect..My favorite show is without a doubt Sons of Anarchy. I highly recomend it.But you need to get in from the start...

I'm still watching it although its a borderline proposition. They've just dragged out Red John way to long. Maybe they'll resolve Red John this season and then give it another season to see how it goes with some new story line.

Edited by DeeCee