The Movie Man

Will Lindsay Lohan ever get another acting role?

Supposely the IRS took her $ from her bank for past due taxes! Usually that only happens when you ignore the IRS requests....and I guess are noted for carrying around 10,000 in cash into clubs.Guess now the whole Lohan family will need to get jobs or have the 16 year model sister make some serious money to support the family.

Supposely the IRS took her $ from her bank for past due taxes! Usually that only happens when you ignore the IRS requests....and I guess are noted for carrying around 10,000 in cash into clubs.Guess now the whole Lohan family will need to get jobs or have the 16 year model sister make some serious money to support the family.

I read somewhere that Charlie Sheen gave her money.

I read somewhere that Charlie Sheen gave her money.

Yup 100,000 for some reason which supposely only paid part of it. Like a could hundred thousand short. She probably lied to him how much she needed. Lol. And supposely she made 2 Million in 2012 on playboy and Liz n Dick, so as she probably wasn't making payments owes another 500,000 or so. And that is probably why the irs rushed to get their money. Ps. Also heard producer of Liz n Dick were going to sue her for breaking contract and driving. Waiting for police to file charges to make their case. But with the irs getting their money first, they probably won't get any money as she could file bankruptcy to clear that debt. What a crazy story. no wonder she supposedly drinks a bottle of vodka day