The Movie Man

Will Lindsay Lohan ever get another acting role?

Will Lindsay Lohan ever get another acting role? After getting horrible laughable reviews in the Lifetime CABLE Movie - Liz and Dick. And she is noted to sometimes be very difficult on the productions.Hopefully No as she doesn't seem to be desiring of any more roles based on not having talent or looks anymore. A big time Train Wreck?

Will Lindsay Lohan ever get another acting role? After getting horrible laughable reviews in the Lifetime CABLE Movie - Liz and Dick. And she is noted to sometimes be very difficult on the productions.Hopefully No as she doesn't seem to be desiring of any more roles based on not having talent or looks anymore. A big time Train Wreck?

Her whole life revolves around drugs and partying so no. Not until she cleans up her act. She probably can't even get insured at this point. But never say never, Robert Downey Jr. cleaned himself up and look where he is now.

Her whole life revolves around drugs and partying so no. Not until she cleans up her act. She probably can't even get insured at this point. But never say never, Robert Downey Jr. cleaned himself up and look where he is now.

True but even as a Teenagers, Downey was considered a very talented actor. And LL two best acting jobs, was a kid in Parent Trap and a teenager in Mean Girls.So we all the young woman that she will be competing against for those roles, I don't think she will be able to get anything decent.Guess kindof like the train wreck that Amanda Bynes seems to have become.

True but even as a Teenagers, Downey was considered a very talented actor. And LL two best acting jobs, was a kid in Parent Trap and a teenager in Mean Girls.So we all the young woman that she will be competing against for those roles, I don't think she will be able to get anything decent.Guess kindof like the train wreck that Amanda Bynes seems to have become.

Lohan had such potential though. But with parents that set no example, I can see how this happened.

It`s a myth that Lohan was talentless. In fact, she was very talented and people thought she`d go places after Mean Girls. Too bad that`s where downspiral started. "music" career, then drugs&booze, bi promiscuity, jail, etc. It had to affect her acting. I hope she cleans up but it doesn`t seem to happen anytime soon, sadly.

Edited by fishnets

It`s a myth that Lohan was talentless. In fact, she was very talented and people thought she`d go places after Mean Girls. Too bad that`s where downspiral started. "music" career, then drugs&booze, bi promiscuity, jail, etc. It had to affect her acting. I hope she cleans up but it doesn`t seem to happen anytime soon, sadly.

Her downward spiral started with her mother using her to get in on the L.A. nightlife. This has been well known way before Lindsay even started her antics. Her mother has always ridden on the poor child's coat tails. Dina Lohan is infamous. Just google her. She went on Dr. Phil and acted a fool. Her and Lindsay just got in a big ole brawl that made headlines, lol. Some mother. Edited by ECSTASY

I hope Amanda Bynes cleans it up a lot more than I hope Lohan does. Amanda can be quite hilarious in comedic roles and was a lot less irritating in What A Girl Wants and Easy A than Lohan was in Parent Trap.

Amanda Bynes is talented as well. Wish her the best.

I said anymore as in a later post, I offer Congrats on two roles. But truthfully I don't think Mean Girls was a hard role for her. And how many in Mean Girls out acted her. Regina George for starters?

Don't really remember. But I think I remember Lohen signed up for this movie which was after she did play boy. Then she complained about the nudity in this. Just after she complained about the nudity in playoff after getting a million for playing. Guess Logan thinks she a star like Liz Taylor in real life also????