baumer

50 Films Better than TDKR in 2012

You're more than welcome to. TDKR has a Warren Report sized list of things wrong with it so your complaints about BD2 are tame compared to the problems in TDKR. :)

TDKR is a flawed good movie. There's nothing good about BD2, except a 20 minute fight scene at the end.
  • Like 1

TDKR is a flawed good movie. There's nothing good about BD2, except a 20 minute fight scene at the end.

Well, that's your opinion and you are of course entitled to it. But I disagree 100%. TDKR isn't just flawed, it's downright silly.

TDKR actually wants you to believe that Batman had a good three hours to dump gasoline in a perfectly shaped BAT along a building, and no one saw this....and then light it on fire. :rotfl:

Edited by baumer
  • Like 1

TDKR actually wants you to believe that Batman had a good three hours to dump gasoline in a perfectly shaped BAT along a building, and no one saw this....and then light it on fire. :rotfl:

In BD2, characters are literally standing around and doing nothing until another character walks into the room. /endofargument
  • Like 1

In BD2, characters are literally standing around and doing nothing until another character walks into the room./endofargument

That's actually not true. You made that complaint up. What do you want them to be doing in a room? Cartwheels? Playing Twister? Building something?And even if that were true, it doesn't make it a flaw, where as the gas thing is inexcusable. Edited by baumer

Acting like real people may be nice.

Here's another good complaint: nothing of consequence actually happens in the movie. The only thing on screen that does happen didn't actually happen. Why? Were they afraid of not adhering to Stephanie Meyer's preliterate ramblings?

• Like 1

Acting like real people may be nice.

Here's another good complaint: nothing of consequence actually happens in the movie. The only thing on screen that does happen didn't actually happen. Why? Were they afraid of not adhering to Stephanie Meyer's preliterate ramblings?

If you want to trade complaints, you'll lose. TDKR is flawed in almost every scene.

Sure I can. But I've already told you I won't answer your questions because they are just there to mock the film. You can like TDKR all you want, it's your opinion and that's fine. It worked for you, it didn't for me. What can I say?

Edited by baumer

Sure. Again, you're baumer, I'm Gopher. We have different tastes.

The only problem I have is that, while I can understand why you don't like TDKR, I have no idea why you like BD2. Seriously. Answer my questions and maybe I'll get some semblance of an opinion.

• Like 1

Honestly Gopher, I'll pass. Thanks but no thanks. I've been doing this for 3 years now. If you guys hate the films thats fine. I have no problem with it. If you like a film that to me is ridiculous, then that is fine too. But I'm not going to answer your questions. I don't feel the need to.

Edited by baumer