CJohn

Monday Numbers | The Hobbit - 6.9M

What a thread...I was listening to Celine Dion's Mama because it's the time of day again, but I really didn't expect to read so many posts worshiping his cock. And Telemachos said something about how he's never seen so many straight guys excitedly talk about another man's penis.

Straight. Sure. So is spaghetti until you heat it up.

I thought you were referring to spaghetti the poster and I was like... why would you heat him up?
  • Like 2

ChD still deserves to be billed alongside me, CJohn and aDIM as one of the main members of the DICK REVOLUTION

We are all pretty much fucked. It will be shocking if some of us don't get banned.
  • Like 2

What made this thread a riot was its progression:1) Series of easy Fassbender dick jokes, worth a hoot or two as simple gutter humor2) The jokes and discussion plows onward, on and on and on, to the point of annoying tedium3) But then, like the famous "Sideshow Bob Rake" gag on the Simpsons, the thread takes a sudden turn into meta-commentary and self-parody, doubling the humor of the first stage4) Iceroll5) The self-congratulation6) The fear of impending doom/death/banning/etc7) The relief for absent mods8) The Community as a Whole realizes what just happened and descends like a crowd around a massive car wreck9) Everyone cheers and laughs and the self-promotion begins again10) Back to stage 1 now?

• Like 7