CJohn

Monday Numbers | The Hobbit - 6.9M

I'm ready to jump into the trench like a ninja. :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:Baumer still hasn't responded. I'm actually very interested in his thoughts about this thread.

Oh fuck hiding! Lets fight people! Aren`t we proud of out thread? YES! There are too many valubale posters involved for them to ban all or even half. There would be no forum. C`mon, out of tecnhes, out of trenches. Strand up for your right! Edited by fishnets
  • Like 2

Oh fuck hiding! Lets fight people! Aren`t we proud of out thread? YES! There are too many valubale posters involved for them to ban all or even half. There would be no forum. C`mon, out of tecnhes, out of trenches. Strand up for your right!

No goddammit, don't you know mods have.. NUKES? We would be destroyed!

Oh fuck hiding! Lets fight people! Aren`t we proud of out thread? YES! There are too many valubale posters involved for them to ban all or even half. There would be no forum. C`mon, out of tecnhes, out of trenches. Strand up for your right!

Yeah, if they ban us, that is 7 people that post here everyday that simply disappear.
  • Like 1

Totem is more like us than mods. But he's too busy getting drunk in Ozzyland to notice anyway.

Yeah, I think we are safe with Totem. Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

Yes we need the interesting people to stay here or be stuck with boring posters like me who dont talk about fassbender package

*slaps Michael G Scott on the cheek* DONT YOU EVER SAY THAT ABOUT YOURSELF!You are valuable in this war, and a nice guy in general. Go check out if there's enough canned food for all of us down here. Okay?
  • Like 1

Do you hear the people sing?Singing the song of Avacock men?It is the music of a peopleWho will not be slaves to banWhen the beating of your heartsEchos the swinging of your junksThere is a fight about to startWhen tomorrow comes!Will you join in our cocksade?Who will be strong and stand with me?Somewhere beyond the barricadeIs there a world you schlong to seeThen join in the fightThat will give you the right to post free!Do you hear the people sing?Singing the song of Avacock men?It is the music of a peopleWho will not be slaves to banWhen the beating of your heartEchos the swinging of your junksThere is a fight about to startWhen tomorrow comes!

Edited by fishnets
  • Like 4