baumer

Week number 13: ACSC has disappeared

Will Les Miserables have an OW of more than 34.5M? No

Will Les Miserables gross more than 15M in any day of the weekend? No

Will Django Unchained have an OW of more than 28.5M? No

Will Django Unchained gross more than 10.9M in any day of the weekend? No

Will Django Unchained outgross the first 6 days of True Grit by Sunday (True Grit did 49.3M on his first 6 days)? Yes

Will Parental Guidance have an OW of more than 16.5M? No

Will any movie on the top 12 jump more than 30% on Friday? No

Will The Hobbit drop under 15% this weekend? Yes

Will this year's top 12 gross more than the top 12 of 2007 in the same weekend (click here to see that weekend)? Yes

Will The Impossible increase by more than 20% this weekend? Yes

Which movie will be first place? The Hobbit

Will Life of Pi pass the 87.5M by Sunday? No

Bonus 1) Tell me the combination of Les Miserables Friday, Django Unchained Saturday and The Hobbit Sunday? (3 decimal points) 3000 32.275M

Bonus 2) How much will The Impossible make this weekend (3 decimal points) 900,000$

Bonus 3) Tell me the combination of Jack Reacher's weekend number, This is 40 Friday number and Monsters Inc 3D Saturday number? (3 decimal points) 20.500M

Bonus 4: What finishes in:

2 Les Miserables

9 Monsters inc. 3D

13 Silver Linings Playbook

16 Wreck-it Ralph

19 Flight

Will Les Miserables have an OW of more than 34.5M? NO

Will Les Miserables gross more than 15M in any day of the weekend? NO

Will Django Unchained have an OW of more than 28.5M? NO

Will Django Unchained gross more than 10.9M in any day of the weekend? NO

Will Django Unchained outgross the first 6 days of True Grit by Sunday (True Grit did 49.3M on his first 6 days)? YES

Will Parental Guidance have an OW of more than 16.5M? NO

Will any movie on the top 12 jump more than 30% on Friday? YES

Will The Hobbit drop under 15% this weekend? YES

Will this year's top 12 gross more than the top 12 of 2007 in the same weekend (click here to see that weekend)? NO

Will The Impossible increase by more than 20% this weekend? NO

Will Life of Pi pass the 87.5M by Sunday? YES

Bonus 1) Tell me the combination of Les Miserables Friday, Django Unchained Saturday and The Hobbit Sunday? (3 decimal points) 3000 27.523

Bonus 2) How much will The Impossible make this weekend (3 decimal points) 120,000.485

Bonus 3) Tell me the combination of Jack Reacher's weekend number, This is 40 Friday number and Monsters Inc 3D Saturday number? (3 decimal points) 13.092

2 Django Unchained

9 The Guilt Trip

16 Wreck it Ralph

19 Zero Dark Thirty

2000 each 6000 bonus if all five right.

Will Les Miserables have an OW of more than 34.5M? No

Will Les Miserables gross more than 15M in any day of the weekend? No

Will Django Unchained have an OW of more than 28.5M? No

Will Django Unchained gross more than 10.9M in any day of the weekend? No

Will Django Unchained outgross the first 6 days of True Grit by Sunday (True Grit did 49.3M on his first 6 days)? Yes

Will Parental Guidance have an OW of more than 16.5M? No

Will any movie on the top 12 jump more than 30% on Friday? No

Will The Hobbit drop under 15% this weekend? Yes

Will this year's top 12 gross more than the top 12 of 2007 in the same weekend (click here to see that weekend)? Yes

Will The Impossible increase by more than 20% this weekend? No

Will Life of Pi pass the 87.5M by Sunday? Yes

Bonus 1) Tell me the combination of Les Miserables Friday, Django Unchained Saturday and The Hobbit Sunday? (3 decimal points) 3000 29.163

Bonus 2) How much will The Impossible make this weekend (3 decimal points) 149.542

Bonus 3) Tell me the combination of Jack Reacher's weekend number, This is 40 Friday number and Monsters Inc 3D Saturday number? (3 decimal points) 22.781

2 Les Miserables

9 Monsters Inc 3D

13 Cirque du Soleil

16 Argo

19 Zero Dark Thirty

Will Les Miserables have an OW of more than 34.5M? YES

Will Django Unchained have an OW of more than 28.5M? NO

Will Django Unchained gross more than 10.9M in any day of the weekend? NO

Will Django Unchained outgross the first 6 days of True Grit by Sunday (True Grit did 49.3M on his first 6 days)? YES

Will this year's top 12 gross more than the top 12 of 2007 in the same weekend (click here to see that weekend)? YES

Will The Impossible increase by more than 20% this weekend? YES

Which movie will be first place? THE HOBBIT

Will Life of Pi pass the 87.5M by Sunday? NO

Bonus 1) Tell me the combination of Les Miserables Friday, Django Unchained Saturday and The Hobbit Sunday? (3 decimal points) 3000 $31.325M

Bonus 2) How much will The Impossible make this weekend (3 decimal points) $155,555

Bonus 3) Tell me the combination of Jack Reacher's weekend number, This is 40 Friday number and Monsters Inc 3D Saturday number? (3 decimal points) $23.95M

2 - Les Miserables

9 - Monsters, Inc. 3D

13 - Life of Pi

16 - Argo

19 - Anna Karenina

All questions pertain to the three day weekendDue normal timeWorth normal pointsWill Les Miserables have an OW of more than 34.5M? YesWill Les Miserables gross more than 15M in any day of the weekend? NoWill Django Unchained have an OW of more than 28.5M? NoWill Django Unchained gross more than 10.9M in any day of the weekend? yesWill Django Unchained outgross the first 6 days of True Grit by Sunday (True Grit did 49.3M on his first 6 days)? YesWill Parental Guidance have an OW of more than 16.5M? NoWill any movie on the top 12 jump more than 30% on Friday? YesWill The Hobbit drop under 15% this weekend? NoWill this year's top 12 gross more than the top 12 of 2007 in the same weekend (click here to see that weekend)? NoWill The Impossible increase by more than 20% this weekend? YesWhich movie will be first place? The HobbitWill Life of Pi pass the 87.5M by Sunday? NoBonus 1) Tell me the combination of Les Miserables Friday, Django Unchained Saturday and The Hobbit Sunday? (3 decimal points) 44.700Bonus 2) How much will The Impossible make this weekend? 1.215Bonus 3) Tell me the combination of Jack Reacher's weekend number, This is 40 Friday number and Monsters Inc 3D Saturday number?25.115Bonus 4: What finishes in:2 Les Miserables9 Rise of the Guardians13 Silver Linings Playbook16 Zero Dark Thirty19 Flight

Will Les Miserables have an OW of more than 34.5M? YES

Will Django Unchained have an OW of more than 28.5M? YES

Will Django Unchained gross more than 10.9M in any day of the weekend? YES

Will this year's top 12 gross more than the top 12 of 2007 in the same weekend (click here to see that weekend)? NO

Will The Impossible increase by more than 20% this weekend? NO

Will Life of Pi pass the 87.5M by Sunday? YES

Bonus 1) Tell me the combination of Les Miserables Friday, Django Unchained Saturday and The Hobbit Sunday? (3 decimal points) 3000 39.876m

Bonus 2) How much will The Impossible make this weekend (3 decimal points) 144.453k

Bonus 3) Tell me the combination of Jack Reacher's weekend number, This is 40 Friday number and Monsters Inc 3D Saturday number? (3 decimal points) 21.122m

2 Les Miserables

9 The Guilt Trip

16 Wreck it Ralph

19 Zero Dark Thirty