baumer

Week number 13: ACSC has disappeared

This is why I have never wanted to run a winter game. There is too much to do and too many distractions and then you have weeks like this. The questions should have been up by yesterday at the latest, but it's tough with the Christmas break and all. I could throw some questions together but it's a bit late and we don't even have actuals for a lot of films yet....so I think this week will just be a no go until the holidays sail past us.Sorry guys....

All questions pertain to the three day weekendDue normal timeWorth normal pointsWill Les Miserables have an OW of more than 34.5M?Will Les Miserables gross more than 15M in any day of the weekend?Will Django Unchained have an OW of more than 28.5M?Will Django Unchained gross more than 10.9M in any day of the weekend?Will Django Unchained outgross the first 6 days of True Grit by Sunday (True Grit did 49.3M on his first 6 days)?Will Parental Guidance have an OW of more than 16.5M?Will any movie on the top 12 jump more than 30% on Friday?Will The Hobbit drop under 15% this weekend?Will this year's top 12 gross more than the top 12 of 2007 in the same weekend (click here to see that weekend)?Will The Impossible increase by more than 20% this weekend?Which movie will be first place?Will Life of Pi pass the 87.5M by Sunday?Bonus 1) Tell me the combination of Les Miserables Friday, Django Unchained Saturday and The Hobbit Sunday? (3 decimal points) 3000Bonus 2) How much will The Impossible make this weekend (3 decimal points)Bonus 3) Tell me the combination of Jack Reacher's weekend number, This is 40 Friday number and Monsters Inc 3D Saturday number? (3 decimal points)Bonus 4: What finishes in:291316192000 each 6000 bonus if all five right.Good luck!!

Edited by CJohn

All questions pertain to the three day weekend

Due normal time

Worth normal points

Will Les Miserables have an OW of more than 34.5M? Yes

Will Les Miserables gross more than 15M in any day of the weekend? No

Will Django Unchained have an OW of more than 28.5M? No

Will Django Unchained gross more than 10.9M in any day of the weekend? No

Will Django Unchained outgross the first 6 days of True Grit by Sunday (True Grit did 49.3M on his first 6 days)? Yes

Will Parental Guidance have an OW of more than 16.5M? No

Will any movie on the top 12 jump more than 30% on Friday? Yes

Will The Hobbit drop under 15% this weekend? No

Will this year's top 12 gross more than the top 12 of 2007 in the same weekend (click here to see that weekend)? No

Will The Impossible increase by more than 20% this weekend? Yes

Which movie will be first place? The Hobbit

Will Life of Pi pass the 87.5M by Sunday? No

Bonus 1) Tell me the combination of Les Miserables Friday, Django Unchained Saturday and The Hobbit Sunday? (3 decimal points) 45.000

Bonus 2) How much will The Impossible make this weekend? 1.222

Bonus 3) Tell me the combination of Jack Reacher's weekend number, This is 40 Friday number and Monsters Inc 3D Saturday number? 25.000

Bonus 4: What finishes in:

2 Les Miserables

9 Rise of the Guardians

13 Silver Linings Playbook

16 Zero Dark Thirty

19 Flight

Way too much thinking for a Holiday week :)

Edited by Punishment

Will Les Miserables have an OW of more than 34.5M?yesWill Les Miserables gross more than 15M in any day of the weekend?yesWill Django Unchained have an OW of more than 28.5M?yesWill Django Unchained gross more than 10.9M in any day of the weekend?yesWill Django Unchained outgross the first 6 days of True Grit by Sunday (True Grit did 49.3M on his first 6 days)?yesWill Parental Guidance have an OW of more than 16.5M?noWill any movie on the top 12 jump more than 30% on Friday?yesWill The Hobbit drop under 15% this weekend?yesWill this year's top 12 gross more than the top 12 of 2007 in the same weekend (click here to see that weekend)?yesWill The Impossible increase by more than 20% this weekend?yesWhich movie will be first place?the hobbitWill Life of Pi pass the 87.5M by Sunday?yesBonus 1) Tell me the combination of Les Miserables Friday, Django Unchained Saturday and The Hobbit Sunday? (3 decimal points) 3000-43.565Bonus 2) How much will The Impossible make this weekend (3 decimal points)-1.1456Bonus 3) Tell me the combination of Jack Reacher's weekend number, This is 40 Friday number and Monsters Inc 3D Saturday number? (3 decimal points)-28.565Bonus 4:  What finishes in:2-les mis9-Lincoln 13-cirque solei16-wreck it Ralph 19-argo

Edited by Michael G Scott

So sorry guys. Moving and don't have Internet unless I go back to my old place until Saturday. I'll extend the deadline till Friday at 5pm central. That's 46 hours from now.

Nothing to be sorry about. It's a busy time of year. :)

Will Les Miserables have an OW of more than 34.5M? YES

Will Les Miserables gross more than 15M in any day of the weekend? NO

Will Django Unchained have an OW of more than 28.5M? YES

Will Django Unchained gross more than 10.9M in any day of the weekend? YES

Will Django Unchained outgross the first 6 days of True Grit by Sunday (True Grit did 49.3M on his first 6 days)? YES

Will Parental Guidance have an OW of more than 16.5M? NO

Will any movie on the top 12 jump more than 30% on Friday? YES

Will The Hobbit drop under 15% this weekend? NO

Will this year's top 12 gross more than the top 12 of 2007 in the same weekend (click here to see that weekend)? NO

Will The Impossible increase by more than 20% this weekend? YES

Will Life of Pi pass the 87.5M by Sunday? NO

Bonus 1) Tell me the combination of Les Miserables Friday, Django Unchained Saturday and The Hobbit Sunday? 37.455M

Bonus 2) How much will The Impossible make this weekend 333,222

Bonus 3) Tell me the combination of Jack Reacher's weekend number, This is 40 Friday number and Monsters Inc 3D Saturday number? 23.522M

2: Les Mes

9: The Guilt Tripl

13: Cirque Soleil

16: Silver Linings Playbook

19: Red Dawn

Edited by Christmas ED

Will Les Miserables gross more than 15M in any day of the weekend? Yes

Will Django Unchained gross more than 10.9M in any day of the weekend? Yes

Will Django Unchained outgross the first 6 days of True Grit by Sunday (True Grit did 49.3M on his first 6 days)? Yes

Will The Hobbit drop under 15% this weekend? Yes

Will this year's top 12 gross more than the top 12 of 2007 in the same weekend (click here to see that weekend)? No

Will Life of Pi pass the 87.5M by Sunday? Yes

Bonus 1) Tell me the combination of Les Miserables Friday, Django Unchained Saturday and The Hobbit Sunday? (3 decimal points) 3000 40.425

Bonus 2) How much will The Impossible make this weekend (3 decimal points) 1.355

Bonus 3) Tell me the combination of Jack Reacher's weekend number, This is 40 Friday number and Monsters Inc 3D Saturday number? (3 decimal points)? 22.752

2 Les Miserables

9 Rise of the Guardians

16 Zero Dark Thirty

19 Flight

2000 each 6000 bonus if all five right.

Edited by TylerDurden365

Will Django Unchained outgross the first 6 days of True Grit by Sunday (True Grit did 49.3M on his first 6 days)? YES

Will The Hobbit drop under 15% this weekend? YES

Will this year's top 12 gross more than the top 12 of 2007 in the same weekend (click here to see that weekend)? Yes

Which movie will be first place? Les Mis

Bonus 1) Tell me the combination of Les Miserables Friday, Django Unchained Saturday and The Hobbit Sunday? 38.744M

Bonus 2) How much will The Impossible make this weekend 982,629.922

Bonus 3) Tell me the combination of Jack Reacher's weekend number, This is 40 Friday number and Monsters Inc 3D Saturday number? 25.588M

2 The Hobbit

9 Rise Of The Guardians

13 Monsters Inc

16 Cirque Du Soleil

19 Flight

Will this year's top 12 gross more than the top 12 of 2007 in the same weekend (click here to see that weekend)? Yes

Which movie will be first place? Les Mis

Bonus 1) Tell me the combination of Les Miserables Friday, Django Unchained Saturday and The Hobbit Sunday? 39.744M

Bonus 2) How much will The Impossible make this weekend 992,629.922

Bonus 3) Tell me the combination of Jack Reacher's weekend number, This is 40 Friday number and Monsters Inc 3D Saturday number?26.588M

2 Django

9 Rise Of The Guardians

13 Monsters Inc

16 Cirque Du Soleil

19 Flight

Edited by Alfred Unchained

Will Les Miserables have an OW of more than 34.5M? YESWill Les Miserables gross more than 15M in any day of the weekend? NOWill Django Unchained have an OW of more than 28.5M? NOWill Django Unchained gross more than 10.9M in any day of the weekend? NOWill Django Unchained outgross the first 6 days of True Grit by Sunday (True Grit did 49.3M on his first 6 days)? YESWill Parental Guidance have an OW of more than 16.5M? NOWill any movie on the top 12 jump more than 30% on Friday? YESWill The Hobbit drop under 15% this weekend? NOWill this year's top 12 gross more than the top 12 of 2007 in the same weekend (click here to see that weekend)? YESWill The Impossible increase by more than 20% this weekend? YESWhich movie will be first place? LES MISWill Life of Pi pass the 87.5M by Sunday? NOBonus 1) Tell me the combination of Les Miserables Friday, Django Unchained Saturday and The Hobbit Sunday? (3 decimal points) 3000 37.855Bonus 2) How much will The Impossible make this weekend (3 decimal points) 977,225Bonus 3) Tell me the combination of Jack Reacher's weekend number, This is 40 Friday number and Monsters Inc 3D Saturday number? (3 decimal points) 24.865Bonus 4: What finishes in:2 DJANGO9 GUARDIANS13 MONSTERS INC16 CIRQUE19 FLIGHT2000 each 6000 bonus if all five right.

Due normal time

Worth normal points

Will Django Unchained gross more than 10.9M in any day of the weekend? yes

Will The Hobbit drop under 15% this weekend? No

Bonus 1) Tell me the combination of Les Miserables Friday, Django Unchained Saturday and The Hobbit Sunday? (3 decimal points) 44.700

Bonus 2) How much will The Impossible make this weekend? 1.215

Bonus 3) Tell me the combination of Jack Reacher's weekend number, This is 40 Friday number and Monsters Inc 3D Saturday number?25.115

2 Les Miserables

9 Rise of the Guardians

16 Zero Dark Thirty

19 Flight

Will Les Miserables have an OW of more than 34.5M? No

Will any movie on the top 12 jump more than 30% on Friday? No

Bonus 1) Tell me the combination of Les Miserables Friday, Django Unchained Saturday and The Hobbit Sunday? (3 decimal points) 3000 31.281M

Bonus 2) How much will The Impossible make this weekend (3 decimal points) 0.235M

Bonus 3) Tell me the combination of Jack Reacher's weekend number, This is 40 Friday number and Monsters Inc 3D Saturday number? (3 decimal points) 21.521M

2 Les Miserables

9 The Guilt Trip

13 Wreck-It Ralph

16 Zero Dark Thirty

19 Flight

Will Django Unchained have an OW of more than 28.5M? Yes

Will Django Unchained gross more than 10.9M in any day of the weekend? Yes

Will any movie on the top 12 jump more than 30% on Friday? No

Will this year's top 12 gross more than the top 12 of 2007 in the same weekend? Yes

Will The Impossible increase by more than 20% this weekend? No

Bonus 1) Tell me the combination of Les Miserables Friday, Django Unchained Saturday and The Hobbit Sunday? (3 decimal points) 3000 $34.072М

Bonus 2) How much will The Impossible make this weekend (3 decimal points) $129,436

Bonus 3) Tell me the combination of Jack Reacher's weekend number, This is 40 Friday number and Monsters Inc 3D Saturday number? (3 decimal points) $19.938М

2 Les Miserables

9 Monsters Inc. (3D)

16 Wreck-It Ralph

19 Flight

Will Django Unchained gross more than 10.9M in any day of the weekend? NO

Will any movie on the top 12 jump more than 30% on Friday? NO

Will this year's top 12 gross more than the top 12 of 2007 in the same weekend (click here to see that weekend)? YES

Will The Impossible increase by more than 20% this weekend? NO

Bonus 1) Tell me the combination of Les Miserables Friday, Django Unchained Saturday and The Hobbit Sunday? (3 decimal points) 3000 30.821M

Bonus 2) How much will The Impossible make this weekend? (3 decimal points) 130,912

Bonus 3) Tell me the combination of Jack Reacher's weekend number, This is 40 Friday number and Monsters Inc 3D Saturday number? (3 decimal points) 19.763M

2 Les Miserables

9 Monsters Inc.

16 Wreck It Ralph

19 Flight

Due normal time

Worth normal points

Will Django Unchained have an OW of more than 28.5M? NO

Will Django Unchained gross more than 10.9M in any day of the weekend? NO

Will this year's top 12 gross more than the top 12 of 2007 in the same weekend (click here to see that weekend)? YES

Which movie will be first place? Hobbit

Bonus 1) Tell me the combination of Les Miserables Friday, Django Unchained Saturday and The Hobbit Sunday? (3 decimal points) 3000 33.846m

Bonus 2) How much will The Impossible make this weekend (3 decimal points) $234,000

Bonus 3) Tell me the combination of Jack Reacher's weekend number, This is 40 Friday number and Monsters Inc 3D Saturday number? (3 decimal points) 19.650M

2Les Miserables

9Rise Of The Guardians

16 Argo

19 Anna Kerina

Good luck!!

Edited by Goffe of Oz