Elessar

Weekend Estimates (Jan 4-6 2013)

I actually don't download the movies I watch either. There are some great sites for just watching them. And technically it's not against the law here if I don't download it and just watch it online. ;)

The one I see is so strong and popular that it killed theaters during last year. I am serious, our second biggest theater chain saw a huge decrease in revenue and it is going to close all of there theaters during this year. It already closed 2 last week.

The one I see is so strong and popular that it killed theaters during last year. I am serious, our second biggest theater chain saw a huge decrease in revenue and it is going to close all of there theaters during this year. It already closed 2 last week.

Really? Finnish movie theaters had their best year of all time in 2012. People went to see movies more than ever

I wont download The Impossible. I've heard the tsunami scene is really intense in the theater

Yeah, same. I won't download Zero Dark Thirthy, Django Unchained, The Impossible, Lincoln and Flight (it is opening OS this month).But The Master, Sessions and Hitchcock... I am sure I will sooner or later.

Really? Finnish movie theaters had their best year of all time in 2012. People went to see movies more than ever

Worst year on record here (they only have records since 2004) by far. It was awful. Theaters were empty all the time. Almost everything flopped or bombed. Edited by CJohn

Ehhh.. I probably should watch Amour, because its an artful, acclaimed movie, but I really dont want to.I'll skip that one.

Amour is here since early December, but I don't give a fuck about it :lol: Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

Flight comes out here in february.I dont have any problems with flying, but I've heard the plane crash scene could change that :lol:

Flight comes out next weekend here :D But already everyone saw it online so another bomb is coming.

I guess I'll watch Holy Motors eventually, even though I'm sceptical.And If I dont like it, I'm sure CoolioD1 and Gopher and all the other people who loved it will be saying "You just didn't get it" or "IT DEMANDS YOUR ATTENTION" or "What do you know, you liked the fucking Watch" :rofl:

• Like 4