Elessar

Weekend Estimates (Jan 4-6 2013)

There used to be a game on BOM where people would try to predict what lame pun the writers were going to use for their headlines... jesus, does anyone remember that?!?! We had some fucking dumb games going back then...

• Like 1

There used to be a game on BOM where people would try to predict what lame pun the writers were going to use for their headlines... jesus, does anyone remember that?!?! We had some fucking dumb games going back then...

We had a game like that?!

What image did you try to post on the last page? It didnt show

We had a game like that?!

Yeah. Might have been before you joined since I only saw that thread when I was a relatively new member in the first half of 2009. I never played it but I remember a bunch of people getting really annoyed because they went with something really stupid for the Angels and Demons headline that no one predicted...

Yeah. Might have been before you joined since I only saw that thread when I was a relatively new member in the first half of 2009. I never played it but I remember a bunch of people getting really annoyed because they went with something really stupid for the Angels and Demons headline that no one predicted...

I joined BOM in the The Dark Knight OW. Shame I did not saw that game, the thread was surely an awesome reading. I can only imagine people getting angry by not predicting correctly the titles :lol:

:lol: I remember that. Never won in that game, ha ha.

I might as well download Perks now, and watch it later

FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR SOUL. PERKS IS A MOVIE TO BE SEEN IN THEATERS!!!!

:P:lol:

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 2

Don't Blu-Ray players do that too? They're cheap enough now I dunno if it makes much sense to actually buy a DVD player.

Here the price difference is big. Like P10,000 - P15,000. That is like $250 - $375. Should I get a Blu-Ray? Is the difference really big?