Elessar

Weekend Estimates (Jan 4-6 2013)

You were there way back then? I joined right before that.

Yes, I was, but with a diferent name. I was always changing name. I stopped going to the foruns in June 2009 and returned a couple of months after it with the name I have today.

Here the price difference is big. Like P10,000 - P15,000. That is like $250 - $375. Should I get a Blu-Ray? Is the difference really big?

Wow, that's very expensive. I payed only close to 70€ ($90) for my player.As for the difference: Yes, there isa difference but for me, it's only worth for big pictures, i don't have to see perks of being a wallflower in High Definition. It's sometimes even distracting. Edited by Poseidon

I was at BOM since dead mans chest under the name mr Spock. I was a longtime lurker and rarely posted.

I was too. Between July 2009 and June 2010 I was always appearing and disappearing and changing my name. On late 2010 was when I returned to BOM under the name I have today and posted almost everyday. Edited by CJohn

Michael Fassbender motorboating a chicks ass traumatized me.But thats enough about Michael Fassbender. Seriously.

He is a VERY GOOD actor. Was surprised about the gay scene. Lol. I did not expect that. He was really a sex addict in the film.