Jack Nevada

85th Academy Awards (24/2/13) Official Thread- TONIGHT!! NOMINEES IN THE FIRST POST

I have no idea how people can put De Niro at or near the top of their predictions. He has won a total of 3 awards for his performance so far... AACTA International Award, Detroit Film Critics Award and Hollywood Film Festival Award. Only Arkin did worse. TLJ has SAG. Waltz has Globes & BAFTA, and he actually didn't lose to Jones at SAGs. PSH has BFCA. De Niro has pretty much literally nothing except his nomination and Weinstein backing him, but I don't believe even Weinstein can get him an Oscar when he has such a weak precursor history. 

I have no idea how people can put De Niro at or near the top of their predictions. He has won a total of 3 awards for his performance so far... AACTA International Award, Detroit Film Critics Award and Hollywood Film Festival Award. Only Arkin did worse. TLJ has SAG. Waltz has Globes & BAFTA, and he actually didn't lose to Jones at SAGs. PSH has BFCA. De Niro has pretty much literally nothing except his nomination and Weinstein backing him, but I don't believe even Weinstein can get him an Oscar when he has such a weak precursor history. 

Deniro is DeNiro. Academy members wanna vote for him because he's still everyone's favourite actor despite the shit he's done. Weinsteins are trying to paint it as some "comeback to greatness" plus it's only recently that he's been campaigning HARD. Crying on Katie Couric and shit. Dude wants it badly.

Deniro is DeNiro. Academy members wanna vote for him because he's still everyone's favourite actor despite the shit he's done. Weinsteins are trying to paint it as some "comeback to greatness" plus it's only recently that he's been campaigning HARD. Crying on Katie Couric and shit. Dude wants it badly.

No way! DeNiro pussed out and cried on Katie? That`s worse than Clinton and Mother Theresa.

No way! DeNiro pussed out and cried on Katie? That`s worse than Clinton and Mother Theresa.

Yep. The whole Silver Linings campaign has been looking desperate for the last couple weeks. They've been pulling out everything. Isn't Cooper and Russell meeting with Joe Biden to discuss mental health just as bad as Clinton at the globes? 

Harvey is Harvey.

He cried on tv? Sweet buttery jesus thats desperate