Jack Nevada

85th Academy Awards (24/2/13) Official Thread- TONIGHT!! NOMINEES IN THE FIRST POST

• Founder / Operator

You don't need the entire academy to go for you to get nominations.

I never said that was the case. My point is that you can't write off what the Academy has already proven: that it liked SLP enough to nominate it in all four acting categories for the first time in decades, on top of the crucial Editing, Screenplay, and Director nods.

This isn't just a "young members of the Academy" thing. The movie transcends age, and the Academy is a perfect example of it.

Hmmmm, no he wasn't. He was about as nerdy and awkward looking as you get. 

:rolleyes:

70s hotness was nerdy, not ripped. He was super hot for that era plus he directed Jaws shirtless in tiny shorts. Women were lining up to watch him work.

This is what 70s hunk looked like:

Posted Image

And then he permed his hair in 80s because perm was the shit:

Posted Image

I don`t know why fans have such hard time accepting the fact that he was a ladies man, a wife cheater and a major hunk in his prime.

Sure, but calling him hot is just false, especially from fishnets who says Benedict Cumberbatch looks like an undeveloped fetus

Cumberbatch looks like undeveloped foetus and Spielberg was a perfect 70s male. Undeveloped foetusus are not perfect males in any culture, era,etc.