Jack Nevada

85th Academy Awards (24/2/13) Official Thread- TONIGHT!! NOMINEES IN THE FIRST POST

I have already seen Silver Linings Playbook yesterday and I have an exam on Monday so nothing else for me this weekend.

That sucks. I saw Frankenweenie and Jack Reacher, and tomorrow I will go see The Hobbit (finally) and Anna Karenina
  • Like 1

Just saw Amour. One of the toughest films to watch ever. Its just depressing. Wont say much cuz im on my phone but Emannuelle Riva absolutely deserves a nomination and dont be surprised if she wins. Her performance is stunning and heartbreaking. As for Haneke getting in over Affleck...WTF. His idea of directing is to leave the camera in 1 spot for 15 minutes and just record what the actor say. Is inclusion in the director race is a joke and it is an insult to Ben. More later when I get home. Don't know if I will be seen the master

Just saw Amour. One of the toughest films to watch ever. Its just depressing. Wont say much cuz im on my phone but Emannuelle Riva absolutely deserves a nomination and dont be surprised if she wins. Her performance is stunning and heartbreaking. As for Haneke getting in over Affleck...WTF. His idea of directing is to leave the camera in 1 spot for 15 minutes and just record what the actor say. Is inclusion in the director race is a joke and it is an insult to Ben. More later when I get home. Don't know if I will be seen the master

But is the film worth watching, even if its depressing? I have it on my computer and I'm not sure whether to watch it or not