The Creator

3.12 "The Lone Legend"

10 members have voted

1. 1. Which THREE players will not make it to the Final Five? (please vote for 3)

• Acsc1312 (competing in Challenge 11)
    • Alfred (competing in Challenge 11)
    • Baumer
    • ChD
    • DoctorWho
    • Goffe
    • JackO
    • Riczhang

I love it...this is like Fellowship of the Ring....one set of questions to rule them all.....answer it the best and you are in.....answer it wrong....BUH-BY.

I've had a blast playing this Creator. You have my commitment 100% for the next game regardless of where I finish this week. And good luck to all remaining players and to CHD and Alfred. May the best predictor for one day move on. :)

Edited by baumer

Because I accidentally sent The Challenge out as an invitation PM and not a copy, the three players have complete access to each other's answers. This is unfair and something I have never allowed before. It is entirely my mistake for sending it as an invitation PM instead of a copy sent to each user, so now I feel obliged to change The Challenge for Thursday figures instead. If, however, you guys oppose this, then I may let this pass. But it is a significant issue, truly.

Because I accidentally sent The Challenge out as an invitation PM and not a copy, the three players have complete access to each other's answers. This is unfair and something I have never allowed before. It is entirely my mistake for sending it as an invitation PM instead of a copy sent to each user, so now I feel obliged to change The Challenge for Thursday figures instead. If, however, you guys oppose this, then I may let this pass. But it is a significant issue, truly.

:slaphead:

I don't see why it should matter if we have access to someone elses answers. If someone wants to copy an opponents answers, then that's their first mistake imo. Their opponent could be completely wrong and if they don't think for themselves, they are setting themselves up for failure.

I also would've liked to keep the Wednesday one's... Or at least when you gave new questions, you should've changed just the movies and leave it Wednesday related... Well, it's your choice after all. ^^

And yeah, it was mainly my fault because this was my first challenge and I thought I was supposed to post them there, even though it seemed strange. Alfred, seeing that, probably followed me... He participated challenges before and surely knows that answers don't belong in the same thread, but I made the mistake.

Edited by ChD

I personally feel that we should use Wednesday, mainly because I'm impatient and I want to see who goes on. I didn't check out either of your answers, and even if I had, I would not have used them. I'm pretty sure we will have very similar answers, so at this point, let's just (cliche time) let the chips fall where they may.

I personally feel that we should use Wednesday, mainly because I'm impatient and I want to see who goes on. I didn't check out either of your answers, and even if I had, I would not have used them. I'm pretty sure we will have very similar answers, so at this point, let's just (cliche time) let the chips fall where they may.

Exactly... The excitement is the only thing why i want wednesday's numbers used.

Well, for what it's worth, here are the answers from all of us:

Alfred: 1. 733

2. 21.875m

3. 37.31%

CHD:

1. Predict Zero Dark Thirty's Wednesday per theater average – $768

2. Predict Gangster's Squad total through Wednesday (including Wed gross) – $21.748M

3. Predict Django Unchained's Wednesday percent drop from last Wednesday – 36.2%

baumer:

1) $648

2) 21.972

3) 41.9%

So this is what we all had.....Creator can confirm this. I'm not sure how he works the points out, but if anyone wants to take a crack at figuring it out, be my guest.

Average's would've been:

Alfred - 86.44%

ChD - 83.74%

Baumer - 94.18%

No surprise that I'm on the last place LOL. N1 Baumer... Kinda sucks it doesn't count

How did you figure that out since we don't have Django's number yet?

How did you figure that out since we don't have Django's number yet?

The numbers were posted in Wednesday Numbers thread (Second post)

Wednesday's top movies: #1 ZERO DARK THIRTY - $1.8M ($36M), #2 GANGSTER SQUAD - $1.3M ($21M), #3 DJANGO UNCHAINED - $1M ($129M)

Challenges are supposed to be confidential.

But fine, I'll compromise.

You three can either choose to keep the score you got in this Challenge (for Wednesday gross), or you can try again for Thursday gross Challenge instead. If you choose the latter option, that is the score you will end up with. I will not provide you with your official Wednesday score until after the Thursday Challenge is scored. However, it should be close to ChD's reported scores. It's up to you guys.

in the meantme, be thinking about the game for this weekend. Baumer has an early lead so he in particular should start predicting those questions, but it could still wind up affecting you, Alfred or ChD.

I'll keep my score of course, but I thnk this is fair. This gives you guys a good opportunity to get better scores tomorrow. Thursdays are pretty easy to predict....just use Mojo's last year's numbers and go from there.

Good luck