Impact

Who else collects movie ticket stubs?

Yep as I said before I have hundreds of these. I probably should start a scrapbook-some I have lost. Other tickets I do have for films I never saw (I have one for the Ya Ya Sisterhood that my mom saw)I have some as old as the late 90s. Just looking right here I found Thor, ROTK, Lilo and Stich, Spider-Man 2 and a lot more.

No I don't but here is an idea if you like collecting ticket stubs. Get a scrapbook and also print out the page from the studio on the movie.

Looked here but I guess you don't do it...but I think KJ posts these in 1st post

AS A MATTER OF FACT I WOULD RATHER SAVE WHICH I POSTED BELOW - THAT WOULD BE COOLER!

Posted Image Gangster Squad

Gangster Squad

Posted Image

Yep I have all but a few of mine since 2005. I have a shadow box I wanna put them in and hang on my wall. I hate how some places have paper stubs now. Pisses me off that they're cheap when I pay that much for admission.

• Like 1