Wormow

IMAX Theaters

It's ok. It looks really cool from the outside (I think) and its location is amazing - it's awesome driving along the raised highway and passing it as you head in or out of the city!As for the inside, the foyer is a bit outdated (at least it was the last time I was there), and it's nothing special inside (no fancy wall decorations, seating, lighting, etc)I really want to go to BFI - we should swap!

Bfi imax waterloo have the worst cinema seats I have ever sat in. There is absolutely no leg room. U have to sit in an upright position with your legs together. Really hard to enjoy a long movie when you have to keep shuffling your legs.

Yh I'm hoping to try out the science museum next time. I know they usually show documentaries though. All the stuff bfi used to show. If man of steel is shown there I will definitely try it out. Is the legroom better coolio? May see star strek 2 in an imax cinema in Canada if I decide to go in May.