MovieGuyKyle17

4 Day Weekend Box Office Perdictions: Mama (30.5m); Broken City (9.7m); Last Stand (6.6m) Nikki

I added on Connecticut because of the reminders of Newtown in the marketing campaign.(And all the Californians I know are sick of him)

He certainly wasn't a very good governor, and he's not particularly relevant anymore, but for the most part hate has faded to indifference (which, hah, might actually be worse).
  • Like 1

He certainly wasn't a very good governor, and he's not particularly relevant anymore, but for the most part hate has faded to indifference (which, hah, might actually be worse).

Yeah, indifference doesn't exactly put butts in seats.

Here are the Top 10 numbers based on Saturday estimates:

1. Mama 10.9m

2. Zero Dark Thirty 5.5m

3.. Sliver Line Playbook 4.3m

4. Broken City 4.0m

5. Gangster Squad 3.8m

6. Django Unchained 3.4m

7. A Haunted House 2.6m

8. Les Miserables 2.2m

9. The Hobbit Unexpected Journey 1.7m

10, Lincoln 1.5m

The Last Stand continues to bomb and now is looking not finish in the top 10. Arnold has shown that he is no longer the box office star he used to be in the 1990s and 1980s.

Edited by Queen Nikki
  • Like 6

Here are the Top 10 numbers based on Saturday estimates:

1. Mama 10.9m

2. Zero Dark Thirty 5.5m

3.. Sliver Line Playbook 4.3m

4. Broken City 4.0m

5. Gangster Squad 3.8m

6. Django Unchained 3.4m

7. A Haunted House 2.6m

8. Les Miserables 2.2m

9. The Hobbit Unexpected Journey 1.7m

10, Lincoln 1.5m

The Last Stand continues to bomb and now is looking not finish in the top 10. Arnold has shown that he is no longer the box office star he used to be in the 1990s and 1980s.

WTF for Les Miserables!!!!

WTF for Les Miserables!!!!

I don't think that's right. It would mean that it didn't jump at all today, which doesn't make any sense.EDIT: These aren't even real. :lol: Nice try, Dex. Love the new persona. ;) Edited by riczhang
  • Like 3

Do not question me. I have inside sources. What sources do you have?

:wacko: Uhm, Uhm, Uhm, Harvey Weinstein......... -_- -_- And is that the only picture we have of Nikki? Edited by riczhang

:wacko: Uhm, Uhm, Uhm, Harvey Weinstein......... -_- -_-

He is a very nice man. I had dinner with him last night. We shared a nice bottle of wine and went over to his place. This is why I could not post an update until early this morning on Friday numbers. Edited by Queen Nikki
  • Like 2

He is a very nice man. I had dinner with him last night. We shared a nice bottle of wine and I went over to his place. This is why I could not post an update until early this morning on Friday numbers.

"Went over to his place." ;)

Come on now. Where's the venom in your post? You're way too nice.

I would rather not be banned. I read your site rules and we are suppose to respect each other. But the rizcahng is most likely a 13 year old virgin who can get any women to sleep with him since he is too busy jacking off to sluts like Megan Fox. Edited by Queen Nikki

I shall now like to share a few of Nikki's most eminent words:

Howard Gantman,I am in receipt of your email below which was forwarded to my by Deadline Executive Editor David Lieberman, who recently joined us from USA Today where he was the longtime Senior Media Writer for the Business section..First, you do NOT talk to one of my reporters, let alone my Executive Editor like this, especially someone who has forgotten more about entertainment media in one day than you'll ever know in your lifetime. Especially when considering you work for one of the least effective and most mendacious lobbying organizations connected to Hollywood, with a multitude of flacks who don't do their job including yourself. So I expect an apology forthwith to David and to me.That said, I edited David's piece and I was a political science major at Wellesley, an AP correspondent in Moscow and London covering world political news, and a Washington DC staff correspondent for Newsweek covering a multitude of world and U.S.and Congressional and White House political news. During my time at Newsweek I reported alongside such Washington DC media names as Howard Fineman, Gloria Borger, Tommy De Frank, Eleanor Clift, and Margaret Warner before i moved to LA. Here, I continued covering such news when it was relevant to my positions as Los Angeles Bureau staff correspondent for Newsweek as well as many years as staff writer/reporter for the Los Angeles Times in its heyday.So for you to even begin to say that my analysis — and it was my analysis — that the MPAA should not have hired a Democrat when the House and soon the Senate will turn Republican is "inaccurate" shows zero understanding of the fact that this was expressing an opinon, and that this was expressing a consistent opinion on Deadline. Contrary to your head-in-the-sand view, it is precisely a bipartisan issue. And I say that as a knee-jerk liberal Democrat.What we did not say, and frankly should have, was that out of all the out-of-work Congressional blowhards which the MPAA could have hired, it chose to hire an ethically challenged one at that in the person of Chris Dodd, whose efficacy and integrity is now at such a low point that every sitting Congressional member would and should be justified in shunning him. In fact, the man you keep calling "Senator Dodd" here should really stop using that appellation since he has dragged his own and the Senate's reputation through the mud because of his distasteful activities exposed for all to decry. Now, because of what you have written to us, I will rectify this situation and include this pertinent information in the posting.That said, if you were so concerned about what Deadline writes about the MPAA, then why is this the first time I am even hearing your name? Why is this the first time you have even contacted Deadline or me (even though I am frequently described as allegedly the most powerful journalist in Hollywood)? Why is it that MPAA flacks constantly fail to give Deadline information in a timely or even complete manner? For instance, this so-called "first speech" on Hollywood issues which you refer to — in which Dodd on March 29 addressed thousands of theater owners at NATO's CinemaCon — failed to generate even one news release or speech reprint sent to Deadline or even an alert by phone or email to us. Your own office thought it so unimportant that the MPAA made no attempt to pubicize it on Deadline. I have repeatedly complained about this situation to the MPAA's flack in Los Angeles Elizabeth Kaltman and she has made no effort to fix it.Further, if you had bothered to check, David wasn't yet working for Deadline on March 29th. And I was in surgery. And I've checked with my staff and no one from the MPAA contacted Deadline by email or phone about this either. Which is par for the course since the MPAA is filled with useless executives who sit around all day doing next to nothing such as yourself.Finally, your time would be much better spent, instead of insulting my Executive Editor and my news organization, attempting to at least prepare and disseminate accurate news. It is widely known (and often reported) that the MPAA data on issues such as worldwide piracy and its costs to Industry are wildly and laughably skewed in the studios' favor. As for your statement about how the MPAA is working with the Hollywood Gulds on such issues, that, too, is hilarious. I see you at least did not mention the WGA since its political PAC in recent years has been working to obtain a Congressional investigation of all the Big Media companies represented by the MPAA and their monopolistic and colluding practices.I await your apology,Nikki FinkeGeneral Manager, Founder, & Editor In ChiefDeadline.com

• Like 1

Wait, Last Stand predicted to ONLY get $6.6m over 4 days? That seems really odd. Granted my theater wasn't packed. Probably 50 people in a 150 seater but that seem so low.For what it's worth here in passing mention it was fun and while I won't overly inflate it, cause it is a renter, it's not bad at all really.One big plot hole which better than I can say for Skyfall or Jack Reacher.

Wait, Last Stand predicted to ONLY get $6.6m over 4 days? That seems really odd.Granted my theater wasn't packed. Probably 50 people in a 150 seater but that seem so low.For what it's worth here in passing mention it was fun and while I won't overly inflate it, cause it is a renter, it's not bad at all really.One big plot hole which better than I can say for Skyfall or Jack Reacher.

They're all fake. God has yet to speak. :P

He is a shit person when comes to the box office. He is going to be Taylor Kitsch of the next couple of years. By 2016 he is going to be out of the film industry and will become a college professor at USC and be known as the professornator.
  • Like 1

I would rather not be banned. I read your site rules and we are suppose to respect each other. But the rizcahng is most likely a 13 year old virgin who can get any women to sleep with him since he is too busy jacking off to sluts like Megan Fox.

You're the Queen, who has the balls to ban you. ;)