24 members have voted

1. 1. Grade it

I gotta go see this again, as I just saw like 20 minutes while waiting for a different movie to start! Kindof done like the old KENTUCKY FRIED MOVIE by the Farelly Brothers, with like a bunch of little shorts! It was funny as I think they used all married and together couples. LOL.

*** Loved the Naomi Watts/Liev S one where they home schooled their teenage son, were they gave him a total High School/Teenage Nerd Bashing. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Naomi Watts is a MILF!

I've hear that the Watts, Jackman, Kidman, Berry, and one other short are really funny. Everything else is just horrible.

Watts and Jackman - Balls Balls Balls - were very funny ones. I didnt see the others.

I could watch it for free, but I'm not stupid. I'm avoiding this. There are so many great films out there, why would anyone want to see this crap.

Because some time you want to laugh and you need a comedy. Plus as my theater has tossed the prices so many times. I have to see 2 movies not to feel cheated. 11.75 is discounted and 13.75 is full price at night.

Guys, there is a thread in the box office section to talk about the movie if you haven't seen it. Can we keep this one to those who have? I saw 11 comments here and I was kind of excited to read what 11 people might have thought of it. I really want to see it and I'm looking for other's opinions of it who have seen it.

• Like 1

First off let me say I somewhat found the first skit (Jackman, and Winslet) to be funny. There are also a couple other laughs to be had through a couple of the skits.  However is is still one of the worst films you can pay for at the theatre. I am surprised some of  these people agreed to this, especially Jackman, Winslet, and Gere. Did they seriously think this was a good idea? 

3/10

First off let me say I somewhat found the first skit (Jackman, and Winslet) to be funny. There are also a couple other laughs to be had through a couple of the skits.  However is is still one of the worst films you can pay for at the theatre. I am surprised some of  these people agreed to this, especially Jackman, Winslet, and Gere. Did they seriously think this was a good idea? 

3/10

Well I noticed that there were also alot of veterans from past Farrelly Brother Movies.

The funniest skit was Terrence Howards. Like tears inducing funny. That one alone makes it worth seeing. The Annna Ferris poop one is ridiculous but overall its kind if funny. Iys kinda like Kentucky Fried Movie.6/10

Edited by baumer

3/10

I half chuckled at the Naomi Watts/Liev Schrieber skit but that was it. A 'comedy' over 90 minutes long managed to make me half-laugh one time. A seriously terrible film with no redeeming features at all. Every skit is ridiculous, which wouldn't be a problem if they were at all funny or in the slightest bit witty. But they aren't, it's just extremely bad all around. Anyone that enjoyed this even slightly needs to find out what defect they must have right away.

Oh my god. Baumer gave 7/10 to Movie 43. 

Posted Image

I changed it to a 6. There were two really funny skits and a few that were oky and a few that were horrible. But I was in stitches in the Terrence Howard skit. Anyone that didn't enjoyed that skit even slightly needs to find out what defect they must have right away.

Anyone that didn't enjoyed that skit even slightly needs to find out what defect they must have right away.

Dont take this as an offense but that kinda your problem right there: you just cant comprehend people disliking movies or things you like. 

• Like 1