Alpha

CAYOM Year 7 Advance Schedule

2 weeks then. Not that big of a difference. You sandwiched... And people were laughing at The Hangover 3..I suggest moving. Honestly.

Amulet stays where it is, haters gonna hate. Alfred can let Blue Belt die if he wants too.

Amulet stays where it is, haters gonna hate. Alfred can let Blue Belt die if he wants too.

I think you will be the one to hate... Anyways... 

You have that paranoia that everyone who says something says it to make you do a mistake... If that was so we would've told you to move the movie to the first week of January. You're gonna lose, you're gonna regret.

Edited by ChFloppit

I think you will be the one to hate... Anyways...You have that paranoia that everyone who says something says it to make you do a mistake... If that was so we would've told you to move the movie to the first week of January. You're gonna lose, you're gonna regret.

I don't know what the hell you're talking about. What paranoia? Edited by Alpha The Easter Bunny

Debating if I should move Captiva Island to the summer. 

What's it about? 

And i find it hilarious that we're bickering about the schedule when Part 1 hasn't even started yet, and Year 6 hasn't even formally finished yet, lol. 

This is exactly what happened in Year 5. Alfred places Hindenburg, I place Red Pyramid on the same date. ID weekend.I will not lose this time!

Amulet has the disadvantage of opening a the week after but has the advantage of not being a sci-fi animated film. 

What's it about? 

And i find it hilarious that we're bickering about the schedule when Part 1 hasn't even started yet, and Year 6 hasn't even formally finished yet, lol. 

I am trying to keep it under wraps as much as possible. It is a horror film directed by Ridley Scott and is a major tent pole and potential Oscar contender. 

Amulet has the disadvantage of opening a the week after but has the advantage of not being a sci-fi animated film.

It has a few..."elements" of sci-fi.But it's mainly a fantasy. That will help bring in families.

I am trying to keep it under wraps as much as possible. It is a horror film directed by Ridley Scott and is a major tent pole and potential Oscar contender

That's certainly very interesting... Look forward to it.