Alpha

CAYOM Year 7 Advance Schedule

Weir (Rise and Fall of Julius Caesar), Tarantino (Blood Currency), Greengrass (Call of Duty: Eye of the Storm), Bigelow (Chrono Heist), Brian Kirk (Fable 2)

Edited by 4815162342

Am I the only player who's never used Spielberg? I have no desire to use him either...

I never have, even in the old CAYOM.

I'd have to find the perfect vehicle to use him for that really keys in on his talents.

• Like 1

Am I the only player who's never used Spielberg? I have no desire to use him either...

Yeah he's one of the big directors I'm not really interested in using.

Has anyone ever used George Lucas? Should I use him for Final Fantasy? I'm having trouble finding a director lol

Yeah he's one of the big directors I'm not really interested in using.

Has anyone ever used George Lucas? Should I use him for Final Fantasy? I'm having trouble finding a director lol

Isn't Lucas retired now?  :unsure:

I don't wanna screw up the Jefferson biopic. Will postpone it to Y8. I will replace that film with The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time directed by Roman Polanksi. 

Polanski is already in use by me. 

Weir (Rise and Fall of Julius Caesar), Tarantino (Blood Currency), Greengrass (Call of Duty: Eye of the Storm), Bigelow (Chrono Heist), Brian Kirk (Fable 2)

Get out of here. That's a killer line-up. You might lose BP, because you'll have too many films in the top 5 and split votes. Damn, you might have 3 films in the top 5.