Alpha

CAYOM Year 7 Advance Schedule

I think I've said it before: Take all my movies of off the schedule.

That being: The Lost Runes of Ensgril, Heavy Rain, Untitled ChD Comedy, Journey and Harald's Dream. Leave Penumbra on, it'll still get released.

Thanks.

May I ask why, ChD?

Journey has only the intro written, Harald's Dream is going to end up being the next Rigger (ended forcefully), Heavy Rain is 2/3 done (and that's a lot still left to do), The Lost Runes of Ensgril hasn't got a story yet (I was supposed to come up with a story for a trilogy, this one being the first of three big budgeted movies, but I failed as of now) and the Untitled Comedy still hasn't got a basic idea. I've been pretty lazy this year.

Going to come in Year 8 with all of those, including a few extra movies. Going for Best Picture again.

I've been pretty lazy so far this year. Still need to write Narnia, figure out what the hell my next OC will be, and write my blockbuster which I still haven't got the faintest clue on what it's about yet.I'm considering just writing Narnia and fillers next year. I'm kinda drained of Inspiration right now.

Edited by riczhang

I've been pretty lazy so far this year. Still need to write Narnia, figure out what the hell my next OC will be, and write my blockbuster which I still haven't got the faintest clue on what it's about yet.I'm considering just writing Narnia and fillers next year. I'm kinda drained of Inspiration right now.

It's hard when you want to write an original movie compared to an adaptation. For me, even the adaptations are giving me a headache. Especially Journey - that game is simply not made to be a movie and I think it'll flop hardcore, both box office and awards wise.

I'm writing Extrasensory right now, and I'm not sure that Danny Boyle is a great fit for the film. Is anyone using Darren Aronofsky?

I think he's free... I wanted to use him for Harald's Dream (I had him noted down as director, but I swear to god I can't remember when I picked him), but since that got delayed, I guess he's all free

I'm using Nolan for Shipbreaker, Cameron for Assassin's Creed, Bryan Singer for Amulet, Rich Moore for Star Fox, and Steven Speilberg for Sonic.

*spit take* James Cameron? Doing Assassin's Creed? WHAT.