Gopher

The 2013 Box Office Awards (Master/Cloud Atlas lead)

He's already written "I H8 MASTER!" 160 times in his diary and torn down all the Phillip Seymour Hoffman posters in his room. His mascara is probably running down his face from how much he's been crying. 

Why would anyone have PSH posters in their room in the first place?  :lol:

I was going to see The Master next weekend in theaters. Not anymore. Fuck that, I will see Hansel & Gretel again instead.

I seriously hope the SB Spots are good. I need it or my fucking week is in the shit.

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

I was going to see The Master next weekend in theaters. Not anymore. Fuck that, I will see Hansel & Gretel again instead.

I seriously hope the SB Spots are good. I need it or my fucking week is in the shit.

LMAO! I'm dying! Keep this up man, it's a lot of fun.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This is just too fucking delicious

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This is just too fucking delicious

Hansel & Gretel is likely better than the Master. It has Jeremy Renner saying "Don't eat the fucking candy". Phoenix doesn't say cool stuff like that in the Master. In fact, I will vote for Renner next year.

• Like 1

It is very funny for you, you were probably in this together with acsc and Gopher since the start. You had this planned all along.

That's right we're like the axis of evil. Us three had a meeting in the dungeons of our super evil castle to decide what diabolical terror we could wreak on all of you.

• Like 5

PSH wore a beanie at the Oscars. Why?

Posted Image

And this is the man that won Best Supporting Actor. DiCaprio got robbed. Probably doubled PSH vote count, but Gopher, acsc and Coolio laughed and putted PSH name as the winner instead.