riczhang

85th Academy Awards Ceremony Thread SADNESS

Or Lawrence #2 haha

Serena can't possibly win against the most lauded play of all time, being adapted to the screen by its talented and genius screenwrite. it's produced by Heslov, Douminian, Clooney, and Weinstein. It's gonna steamroll next season. I guarantee you that. 

• Like 1

So richzang is about to throw a bitchfit about how we just dont understand art

I've already accepted the fact that great art is always ignored. But, at least I can take solace in the fact that Amour will probably stand the test of time better than most of the other movies this year. I see it being remembered as Haneke's masterpiece, and a must see film in regards to love, marriage, ageing, and European cinema. 

• Like 1

I've already accepted the fact that great art is always ignored. But, at least I can take solace in the fact that Amour will probably stand the test of time better than most of the other movies this year. I see it being remembered as Haneke's masterpiece, and a must see film in regards to love, marriage, ageing, and European cinema. 

:rofl:

• Like 1

lol

Serena can't possibly win against the most lauded play of all time, being adapted to the screen by its talented and genius screenwrite. it's produced by Heslov, Douminian, Clooney, and Weinstein. It's gonna steamroll next season. I guarantee you that. 

I was kidding I think had Lawrence lost this year she would have won now not so much. When's the last person to win back to back?

I was kidding I think had Lawrence lost this year she would have won now not so much. When's the last person to win back to back?

Katherine Hepburn in 1967/68 and Luise Rainer in 36/37.  For any acting category it'd be Tom Hanks in 93/94. For any category at all it'd be Fincher's editing guys in 10/11. 

Edited by riczhang