baumer

BSG KITIK WINS!!

SOTM4 answers:

2) Last of the Mohicans: 75.5M 4000 - Karl Ruger The Stingray

3) Flightplan: 89.7M: 6000 - junkshop38, chasmmi, Cmasterclay, CEDAR

4) Panic Room: 96.3M 8000 - Hannah Montana Rox Sox, glassfairy, #ED, icedeep, Goffe

5) Seven: 100.1M: 12000 - narniadis, ShawnMR, Blank of Steel, Olive Wazowski, Sam, Punishment, DAR, grim22, kitik, Mattrek, laguy03, Jay Salahi

6) The Watchmen: 107.5M: 15000 - Simionski, Schumacher FTW, ChD, Filmovie, druv10, Jake Gittes, kayumanggi, TylerDurden365, Tower, Queen Nikki, gizmo

7) Basic Instinct: 117.7 20000 - Telemachos

8) 5 Mill above Basic Instinct: 25,000 - baumer, 24Lost

I think there's a better than 50/50 of NYSM passing 107.5. Basic Instinct is going to be tough though. With the big movies coming out, it will lose a lot of showtimes over the next 3 weeks.

• Like 1

SOTM4 answers:

2) Last of the Mohicans: 75.5M 4000 - Karl Ruger The Stingray

3) Flightplan: 89.7M: 6000 - junkshop38, chasmmi, Cmasterclay, CEDAR

4) Panic Room: 96.3M 8000 - Hannah Montana Rox Sox, glassfairy, #ED, icedeep, Goffe

5) Seven: 100.1M: 12000 - narniadis, ShawnMR, Blank of Steel, Olive Wazowski, Sam, Punishment, DAR, grim22, kitik, Mattrek, laguy03, Jay Salahi

6) The Watchmen: 107.5M: 15000 - Simionski, Schumacher FTW, ChD, Filmovie, druv10, Jake Gittes, kayumanggi, TylerDurden365, Tower, Queen Nikki, gizmo

7) Basic Instinct: 117.7 20000 - Telemachos

8) 5 Mill above Basic Instinct: 25,000 - baumer, 24Lost

I think there's a better than 50/50 of NYSM passing 107.5. Basic Instinct is going to be tough though. With the big movies coming out, it will lose a lot of showtimes over the next 3 weeks.

I have confidence in passing BI.

Seriously? How do you figure?

Not many answered them right... There are 4 people ahead of me. Sam already said that he fucked up, so until the other 3 nailed all questions right to get 40k, I'm jumping on first.

Not many answered them right... There are 4 people ahead of me. Sam already said that she fucked up, so until the other 3 nailed all questions right to get 40k, I'm jumping on first.

She.

Edited by #ED
  • Like 1

Not many answered them right... There are 4 people ahead of me. Sam already said that he fucked up, so until the other 3 nailed all questions right to get 40k, I'm jumping on first.

I count 3 people ahead of you:

1) kitik 314,000

2) Sam 308,000

3) CEDAR 276,000

4) ChD 269,000

5) Olivedeep 268,000

You're 45K points behind me.

SOTM6 points:

kitik - 19K

Sam - 6K

CEDAR - 32K

ChD - 40K

Olive -  6K

That doesn't even get you past Sam, let alone me.

Of course, that's not counting the huge amount of weekly questions. There are going to be some big differences from the weekly questions this week. I think some folks might pick up 20-40K points on people who had a bad week.

:lol: Why are we even arguing, just wait until all the scoring is done. I did bad on both SOTM and week 8 questions, so someone will jump ahead of me for sure. I didn't know my points were that high though, so yay, not falling out of Top 10 it seems.

I count 3 people ahead of you:

You're 45K points behind me.

SOTM6 points:

kitik - 19K

Sam - 6K

CEDAR - 32K

ChD - 40K

Olive -  6K

That doesn't even get you past Sam, let alone me.

Of course, that's not counting the huge amount of weekly questions. There are going to be some big differences from the weekly questions this week. I think some folks might pick up 20-40K points on people who had a bad week.

Holy moly. Now that's a big difference. Really thought the point difference was pretty small, not that big. Now, here you're right then.

Next week... Maybe *evil laugh*

Besides the gigantic weekly questions, SOTM3 and SOTM6 are also scoreable this weekend.

Could be some huge point-swings coming up.

Baumer, I just realized you can score SOTM5 too. AE is at $54M after a $3.7M weekend. There is a 0% chance of it reaching $80M.

• Like 1

Holy moly. Now that's a big difference. Really thought the point difference was pretty small, not that big. Now, here you're right then.

Next week... Maybe *evil laugh*

Just checked, you'll also pick up 3K points on me for SOTM3.

How many points for Questions 9-15 this week? They're blank... I'm assuming 1000 standard?

And how are we treating Question 28?

28) Will Nikki's first Friday report come out before 1pm PST time (just go to deadline and see when she posts her tentpoles)?

Her update came at 1pm, so I'm assuming the answer is NO, right?

Pending a few questions that are still up in the air, I think I got 40000.

Edited by Telemachos
  • Like 1

I just check my score, wow, I did not do that bad, counting all 40 questions, positions questions and bonus, I think I'll get 42,000 points at the least. Now I just need NYSM Fri jump to hold at 70%, that would get me 15,000 points for the individuals. So potentially, 57,000 is not so bad. Please hold NYSM, please hold.

I just check my score, wow, I did not do that bad, counting all 40 questions, positions questions and bonus, I think I'll get 42,000 points at the least. Now I just need NYSM Fri jump to hold at 70%, that would get me 15,000 points for the individuals. So potentially, 57,000 is not so bad. Please hold NYSM, please hold.

Should I just drop out of this game now?

You cannot be serious.

Realistically I want just make top 10.

• Like 1

Should I just drop out of this game now?

You cannot be serious.

Realistically I want just make top 10.

:lol: Not really. From the 40 main questions, I did badly actually, I got like 15 questions wrong, what saves me are the position question. I also has individuals this week too, which is worth 15k, and that one remains to be seen depending on NYSM hold.