baumer

BSG KITIK WINS!!

Some good news, potentially, for those of you who said "Yes" on Pain & Gain for SOTM 7: it's finally slated to open at the second-run theater in my hometown on Wednesday.  Shows that Paramount may be pulling the trigger on an expansion just in time.

FUCK

• Like 3

Some good news, potentially, for those of you who said "Yes" on Pain & Gain for SOTM 7: it's finally slated to open at the second-run theater in my hometown on Wednesday.  Shows that Paramount may be pulling the trigger on an expansion just in time.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  • Like 3

Tell me what films will finish with the 7 best opening weekends domestically. Opening weekends will include any films gross that starts at midnight on Thursday (so this can include a Thursday opening if applicable) and culminates with the Sunday gross. One caveat to this is that if a film changes it's release date, only the gross from Thursday to Sunday will count. So for example, if Iron Man 3 suddenly decides that it wants to open on a Wednesday, only the gross from Thursday to Sunday will count. There will be no exceptions to this.Confused about the 5 Day wknd...

lol, a lot of people are screwed. :lol: Luckily I abstained. :D Goo for Shawn and Jake, as they were the only ones who said yes to P&G.  :D

Tell me what films will finish with the 7 best opening weekends domestically. Opening weekends will include any films gross that starts at midnight on Thursday (so this can include a Thursday opening if applicable) and culminates with the Sunday gross. One caveat to this is that if a film changes it's release date, only the gross from Thursday to Sunday will count. So for example, if Iron Man 3 suddenly decides that it wants to open on a Wednesday, only the gross from Thursday to Sunday will count. There will be no exceptions to this.Confused about the 5 Day wknd...

Means that we are only counting the gross from Thursday to Friday

But it says if the release date was changed.

Unless I am wrong (and obviously if I am baumer is going to correct me) Baumer had to put that caveat in there because of Release date switcharoo by the studios last summer and to protect and make the playing field even. If we are only counting FSS then fine but I read it as TFSS.